16. Valentina

I walk to the car and open the door

I walk to the car and open the door. I make sure Ivy is strapped in properly. I kiss her forehead and cheeks, she giggles and tries to grab my hair.

"I'll see you later baby," I mumble and kiss her cheek again.

She puts her hands on my cheeks and pulls me forward. She gives me a slobbery kiss on my lips. I pull away and wipe her slobber off my lips and she giggles. "Bye Ive," I whisper and shut the door.

"Before you ask, yes she'll be in bed by eight thirty." Blair said.

Blair, Ivy, Naveen, Sabrina, and Troy weren't going to the dinner. Troy is too tired from the beach and Naveen, Sabrina, and Blair's social batteries have run out.

Mine ran out hours ago, but I promised I would come.

"Thank you, truly."

"If you're out late get drunk for me," Sabrina yelled from inside the car.

"I'll try," I yell back.

I go to the other side of the car and see Troy knocked out with his mouth wide open. I put his seatbelt on and kiss his cheek. I fix his head so his neck wouldn't hurt later.

"Alright see you guys later. I'll be home around ten or eleven," I tell them.

"We'll wait up," Naveen said. He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead, "drive safe and be careful."

"You too," I tell him. I pat his arm before letting him go. I wave and go to my car and get my bag before heading back to the house.

I go up to the spare bedroom and go to the bathroom.

•TIME SKIP•

"Val! Hurry up!" Amir yelled.

I stuff everything in my bag while rushing to get my phone off the charger. I take my charger and put it in my bag. I put on a another coat of red lipstick and make sure my makeup looks good before turning the lights off and going out the room.

My phone rings and I pick it up. "Hey my favorite sexy Latina! I have a modeling job for you!" Nika sung.

"Hey Nika. What is it?" I ask while running down the steps.

"It's for Valentino. It's with a man as well so you two will shoot together. It's a large campaign, large amounts of money too."

"I'll take it," I tell her.

She squealed, "this is so exciting! I love Valentino's sets! They give you gifts! Alright i'll let them know. Love you, ciao!" She yells with enthusiasm and hangs up.

I take the phone off my ear. "Jeez you're slower than molasses," Amir mumbled.

"Sorry, I had to wash my hair." I say and fix my dress.