46. Valentina / Fredrico

"Blair!" I yell in panic and answer the phone

Alfonso's face appeared. "Ah Valentina, it's finally nice to get through to you after so long. How are you?" He chuckles. "Eh, who am I kidding, I don't give a shit."

"Rico, lovely to see you," he said sarcastically.

Blair, Naveen, and Sabrina come out. They see Amir and Blair runs back inside with a curse. "Go get everyone somewhere safe," I tell Naveen and Sabrina.

I push Amir further outside.

"I killed your guards out front. They were in the way, if you don't mind," he said with a grin.

"Of course I fucking mind, are you fucking insane?" I grit out.

I get him a good distance from the house and force Amir to sit down.

"Tell Amir to stop fucking crying. It's annoying me," Alfonso snapped.

"He wouldn't be crying if you didn't beat the living hell out of him," I snap back.

"What the hell do you want Alfonso?" I ask.

"You exposed my sons, I'd thought I return the same thing. I don't need Amir anymore, so I thought I'd send him your way. Since you like to break up families. He's worthless anyway. He's too soft. You have two minutes, or he'll be..." He chuckles. "I think you know. Goodnight Valentina."

He disappears from the screen and a video takes its place. I pause when I realize what the video is.

"That son of a bitch," I murmur and try to focus on finding a way to save Amir.

Naveen, Blair, Sabrina, Derek, and Leo join me. Blair takes one look at the phone and looks at me. The phone played at max volume.

Sabrina goes to remove it from Amir's hand, but I stop her. "It could trigger the bomb. Leave it," I tell her. The phone was attached to a charging cord and it lead back to the vest. I didn't want to risk it.

I force his hand down and try to focus on getting the bomb to not go off.

Amir sobbed quietly as we worked. In order to stop the bomb, you had to put a six code pin in.

"Amir what's the passcode?" I ask.

"I don't know," He sobbed.

I try every single one of their birthdays. "Try the date Jamila and Alfonso got divorced," Naveen mumbled. I try it, it doesn't work.

We only had sixty seconds.

"Think Amir, what is it?" Leo pressed him.

"I don't know! I don't know!" He panicked.

"Please don't let me die, please," He sobbed.

"Valentina do you know a date?" Rico asks.

I try the date we released the documents and pictures. It doesn't work either.