35. Valentina / Fredrico

I shut the door behind me and drop my bag in the seat I was sitting in

I shut the door behind me and drop my bag in the seat I was sitting in. I walk to the front of the jet to see when we were landing, but I over hear the flight attendant and co-pilot talking.

"Esos gringos están completamente despistados." The flight attendant said and laughed. The pilots join in on her laughter. (Those gringos are completely clueless.)

"Me sentiría mal por ellos, pero entonces recuerdo cuánto nos están pagando. Además, la chica es una puta," she went on. (I would feel bad for them, but then I remember how much we're getting paid. Plus the girl is a fucking bitch.)

"How much longer until we have to stop for gas?" She asks.

"We should be landing in ten minutes in Colombia, then we should be good for the rest of the way to Madrid," the pilot answered.

I silently walk back to my seat and get my gun out my bag. I make sure it's loaded and put it in the back of my pants so she couldn't see it.

I change out my sandals for my sneakers. I put on my socks then lace my shoes up and put them on. I put a couple of rings and take off my necklace.

I grab my brush and put my hair into a tight ponytail. I braid my hair then put it in a bun. The flight attendant comes back and she smiles at me.

"We'll be landing in about seven minutes ma'am."

I look at her name tag, "Maria, right?" I ask. She nods her head. "I have a question." She looked skeptical, "What is it miss?"

"How much are they paying you?" I ask and stand up.

She tilts her head, "Uh depends on the year. Last year I made almost eighty thousand."

I shake my head, "That's not what i'm asking Maria. How much are they paying you?" I ask.

Panic rose in her eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said and turned around.

"You know what i'm talking about Maria," I press her.

She turned around and pointed a gun at me. "You don't get to ask the fucking questions around here."

I look at her then at the gun. I let out a small chuckle. She wasn't even holding the fucking gun right.

I quickly disarm her and point the gun at her. From the weight of it, the gun wasn't even loaded. She looked shocked for a moment, then attacked me.

I dropped the gun and punch her in the face. She yells out a random word and suddenly the plane jerked causing me to lose balance.

We both fall to the floor.

I roll on top of her and get out my gun and put it to her head. "Para quién trabajas?" I demand. (Who do you work for?)

"Fuck you!" She yelled in my face.

I hit her across the face she she screamed in pain. I put the gun back against her head and click the safety off. "You're going to tell me one way or another," I grit out.