37. Fredrico

I wake up to Valentina laying on my chest

I wake up to Valentina laying on my chest. She stirred in her sleep and rolled over, her entire body now laying on me. She laid her head in the crook of my neck and let out a sigh.

I kick off the hot blankets and move her sweaty hair off her back. I stare up at the ceiling while rubbing her back and tracing the stretch marks on her ass.

I lose track of time as I think about what happened last night. I had never seen Valentina be so open and talkative before. I don't know what was in the wine, but so was I. We had talked for at least five hours.

As I lay in the bed with her I think about how intimate we have been with each other. Not just sexual, but also opening up and sharing things and feelings.

If things continue like this I know i'm not gonna make it.

Valentina's finger tips gently touch my cheek.

I look down and she stared up at me. Her hair wild with her eyes a little puffy from her sleep.

"How long have you been up?"

I shrug and look over on the nightstand. The clock read eight in the morning.

She straddles me and sits up. She lets out a yawn and stretches her arms. Her nipples turn hard from the cool air.

Don't get hard.

She lays back down on me and sighs, "you're like a heated blanket," she mumbled with a small groan.

She sits up again, "Remind me to never drink that much wine again. Sorry if I talked your ear off. I get chatty when I get alcohol."

I shrug, "You didn't."

She gets off of me and sits beside me and I silently thank whoever's above for not getting hard. I get up and make my way to the bathroom. I start the shower and grab a wash cloth, soap, and a towel.

I stick my head underneath the shower head and sigh when the hot water rolls down my back.

The shower curtain opened and Valentina got in.

I look back at her.

"What?" She asks. "We only have ten minutes to wash up before the water goes cold. I don't want to get stuck with the cold water."

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"I've stayed at Pacho's beach house before. It sucks," she says and moves in front of me.

She rinses her hair and I lather the soap in the wash cloth and put the soap down. I start to wash up. Valentina bends down and I advert my gaze up at the shower head.

We both quickly wash up and get out.

She groans, "my hair is going to be crying for help after this."

I get ready and make up the bed. Valentina comes out the bathroom and comes over to me. She rubs her hand together and then tries to put them in my hair.