Chapter 5

~Lisa POV

"Lisa you're finally awake" jennie unnie said then run towards me and hug me.

"Are you okay, what happened earlier" she ask me, "I'm okay I just felt kinda dizzy earlier" I responded.

"Oh my Lisa you're awake"

Chaeng is also here, wae??

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them two "I visited you" he said while Chaeng is shock.

"Yahh.. I'm the one who take you by home" she said then rolled her eyes.

"Do you guys know each other?" I've asked them all if they know taehyung.

"Taehyung parents my parents and your parents are friends" jennie unnie said.

"How about you, how did you two met each other huh!" jennie suddenly ask.

"We're in the same school" I simply answered.

"And I just saw him the other day" I added.

"No, you already saw him when we were young, you are always with him when we were young" jennie unnie said.

"Did you know that?" I ask taehyung and he nodded.

"So you know me already when we first met at the rooftop" I said in confusion and he just nodded.

"Where's oppa" I ask.

"Ohh they are helping unnie to cook" jennie said.

I ran to the kitchen and saw rm oppa and j hope oppa helping unnie.

"Oppa" I said then I hugged them "I miss you guys" I said emotionally.

"Hey, it's okay go to the living room first" the two of them said.

I go to the living room and and saw the three of them are talking to each other.

I sit next to chaeng and ask jennie unnie

"Where's bambam, Jackson oppa and sehun oppa"

"They are in their house" unnie simply answered.

"Wae, you missed sehun, yieeeee" jennie unnie suddenly teased me.

"Who's sehun?" taehyung suddenly ask.

"Ohh.. That is Lisa's first ever boyfriend but now they are just friends" rm oppa suddenly appeared next to me.

"Yahh.... Stop it unnie I just ask where are they" I stopped them but it gets worse.

"Why are you guilty, so you actually miss him, huh! Is that handsome" chaeng teased me but I can't deny it so I nodded that he's handsome then I suddenly smile oh my god!! Why did I smile.

"Ohhhh...... Lisa is being flattered stop that guys HAHAHAHA" j hope  oppa suddenly entered the chat.

"Oppa, stop it" I said while smiling. Then when I turned my gaze to taehyung he's kinda serious so I stopped smiling.

"Ok.... Ok..." all of them said except taehyung. He's stare is kinda scary, not gonna lie.

"Here's the food guys" jisoo unnie yelled at us.

"I'm hungry let's go" I said to them and they all nodded.

While we are eating, someone just knock at the door and press the doorbell.

"I'll open it" I said to them then go towards the door and open it.

"Is jisoo there?" a guy with a bouquet of flowers in the one who's knocking.