chapter 35

Taehyung POV

i woke up around 6:30 to get ready for school. After i take a bath i got dressed and fix my bed and after that i went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Jun-hyung is already eating his breakfast with mom and dad. Suddenly mom called me.

"Taehyung, i want to see your girlfriend" mom said with no emotions on her face and so as dad. "I'll ask her if she's available tonight. Why did you suddenly ask to see my girlfriend?" I ask curiously and take a bite on my sandwich.

"Because i want to. Am i not allowed to see your girlfriend??" She ask in a sarcastic tone "i just feel it" i replied back and just finish my breakfast.

"Tae, can you accompany your brother to school?? I can't do it today i have something to do" dad called me when i was about to leave.

I called jun-hyung, took his bag and signalled him to go ins8de the car.

"We will go now dad" i said then waved goodbye, and so as jun-hyung.

"Lisa noona will go in the house right??" He suddenly ask but more like a statement, "i don't know, if she's not busy maybe she'll go" i replied without looking at him. He just nodded at me and looked at the window.

Lisa POV

"Mom, are you guys sure you are going to leave tommorow??" I ask while pouting at them jennie unnie is still sleeping so mom, dad and i are just the one who's in the kitchen.

"Yes honey, we still have things to do for the company" dad said then caressed my cheeks.

"So i'll leave alone here?" I said sadly "your jennie unnie will be here too" mom said while looking at me.

"But she will leave when her class start again" i said while pouting "then live with your unnie if jennie will leave" mom simply replied.

I'm done eating my breakfast when the doorbell rang, maybe it's taehyung.

I got shocked when i saw his younger brother, hyun-jung "let's drive him in his school first before we go to our school" tae said while holding hyun-jung's hand.

"Yeah it's okay" i said. I ran inside the house to take my bag and kiss mom qnd dad's cheek when i left.

-at hyun-jung's school-

"Bye hyung, bye noona" he waved goodbye when the teacher called them. We waved goodbye to him before we enter the car again.

"Mom wants to meet you, would you like to come in our house?" He ask when he started the engine "uhhmm... maybe tommorow evening, i'm not available this afternoon, i'm coming with jennie unnie" i answered while he's driving.

"Ok i'll tell my mom, ny the way where are you going?" He ask then glance a bit. "I ask jennie unnie if it's okay to comewith her to the mall and she answered yes" i said honestly while staring at him, his side profile looks so handsome.....

"Okay, just don't go anywhere if jennie isn't with you" he said "are you nagging me?? You just sounded like my father" i said frustratedly "i'm just reminding you" he said calmly then ooked at me.

-at the school-

"Jinjja?? i want to come with you too" chaeng squealed happily that made the students look at her "ohhh... sorry" she bowed to the students then sitted next to me.

"I'll ask jennie unnie first" i replied "she will just say yes to that so i'll come" she proudly said.

The teacher already came in our classroom and discuss the lesson.