chapter 15

AFTERNOON (6 pm)

Lisa POV

We've just got back from the beach. All of us is tired of walking even though it's just a half meter away.

"Boys, we will sleep in the tents" jin oppa yelled when he got the tent from the van.

"Then let's fix it" bam said while the others nodded."I want to sleep with my baby" jimin said then pouted at chaeng, chaeng just chuckled while all of us laugh. Aisshhh.... these two.

"How about you tae, will you sleep next to lisa" taehyung got choked by drinking water when suga oppa teased us.

"Ohh.... sorry" he added then pat taehyung's back.

"No lisa is still a teenager" jisoo unnie said then hugged me away from taehyung thaat made me laugh.

"Unnie, i'm not a teenager anymore, i will be in college next year" i said while laughing.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" she said then jin oppa go next to her. "How about me?" He ask while hugging her "NO" jisoo unnie disagreed then broke the hug.

"Yahh.... let's fix the tent so we can rest" jin oppa remind them.

After 30 minutes......

The boys are finding some branches of trees for our bonfire while we are helping grandma to prepare the things we need in eating like plates, untensils and other stuff in the dining area.

"Boys food is ready" grandma shouted. We all gathered in the dining area. "Wash your hands first" grandma remind them, they just nodded in response.

"Let's eat, feel free" grandma said while smiling.

After 30 minutes.......

We are done eating, we're just here  outside the house talking to our grandma.

"Eummoni, this is my boyfriend jin" unnie introduced jin oppa to grandma. "Ohh... i see that's why he's so clingy to you" grandma teased them.

(Even though she's now at the age of 60 plus, she still like to have fun with us, tease us, and even pair us with other people).

"How about you two?" Eummoni ask me and taehyung and poited at our hands. Tae always hold my hand my god i'm not even leaving!!

We instantly take off our hands to each other when she pointed at our hands.

"Eummoni" i squealed and pout at her. "Okay, i'm just curious though, how about i'll ask him" she said that made taehyung shock. "What's with the two of you?" Eummoni ask taehyung. Taehyung gulped and looked at grandma.

"We are in a rela-relationship" he said, his voice is too obvious, his nervous my god!! Eummoni will even tease him.

"Why are you nervous, i'm not gonna eat you i'm just asking" she said then started to laugh, all of them laugh, while me and taehyung are smiling awkwardly.

"Hey, i'm just joking be used to it since you're gonna be lisa's future husband"  she teased again that made me look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay i'll stop" eummoni chuckled then asked chaeng and jimin.

"Ahh... were already husband and wife" they joked at grandma while laughing. All of us laugh specially grandma.

"How about you jennie?" Eummoni ask. She ask us one by one really!! It's kinda funny lmao.

"I don't have eummoni" she honestly aanswered "but you two looked together, isn't it lili" eummoni pointed at suga and jennie then asked me.

I just nodded in response while laughing with grandma. Suga just smiled widely. "Look isn't it guys?" She asked again then we all gave her a thumbs up.

"Eummoni, stop it" jennie unnie said then rolled her eyes but she blushed. Aisshh.... stop pretending unnie.

"Okay i'll stop if you'll stop blushing, you look like a tomato" she teased that made suga look at jennie while smiling.

We just laugh at them.

"How about you two?" J hope oppa and rm oppa got asked. "We don't have eummoni" j hope oppa answered.

"Okay, i'll sleep now" grandma said then go inside the house.

"Your grandma is so naughty, but it's cute though" taehyung whispered at me then hold my hand again.

"Why do you always hold my hand, i'm not going anywhere" i said then pointed at our hands.

"Why, is it prohibited?" He ask and pouted "stop pouting" i said then turn my gaze to the corner.

"Why did you find it cute?" He ask still pouting "yes- ahh.. no no" i tilt my head when i found out that i said yes. WHAT!!

"Then i'll just pout at you" he said. When i faced him, there's just a few inches away from our faces.

"Guys, go get a room" rm oppa shouted while laughing. I came back to my senses when he shouted, they always laugh at us. WHY!!

"Guys stop teasing them, look lisa's cheek will be a total red if you don't stop" bambam said that made me annoyed. Ever since we became friends, he always tease me like that. It's so frustrating.

I took the small rock(as in small) in my side and throw it to bambam. But i accidentally throw it to sehun oppa. Sh*t!!

I automatically go to him and checked if there's a wound. "I'm sorry oppa" i appologized and he just chuckled.

"What if i'm the one that got hit by that, are you going to me?" he said dramatically "no" i instantly said "ouch, so you don't love me" he said that made all of us look at him.

When i turn my gaze to tae, i saw him seriously looking at bam.

"What, did you t-" jisoo unnie got cut off by bambam.

"As a friend, i'm not done yet guys, don't overreact"

I took the rock once again then throw it to bam and checked sehun oppa's brows since i didn't saw it clearly.

"Ouch" he said then touched his brows "i'm sorry" i said in a worried tone "fake cough*.. fake cough*.." rm oppa fake cough.

I get back to my seat, when i sat down tae distance himself away a little bit from me.

I got curious so i moved closer to him but he keep on distancing himself from me.

"Guys it's getting late, we should sleep now, let's just continue this tommorow" rm oppa said and we all agreed but before i go inside.

I tried to talk to taaehyung. "Hey you okay" i ask him but he's not answering. "Yahhh.... what's wrong with you" i said calming myself.

"Nothing" he coldly said "don't you ever talk to me tommorow" i said in an annoyed tone while pointing my index finger near his face. I turned my back at him then immediately closed the door.

"What's with that face?" Chaeng ask "nothing i'll sleep now" i aannoyingly said then run towards our room.

"I cannot talk to him tommorow aisshhh... yourbso dumb lisa" i said to myself then throw the pillow.

"Yahh.... what's wrong" jennie unnie said with furrowed eye brows.

I just sighed then lie down on my bed.

You keep that promise so you should fight for it...

Alright, i will not talk to him tommorow.

I will not, but what if i can't control myself? Ahhh..... this will be so embarrassing.

________________________

Another day, another update!!!!

Thank you for voting!!🥰 i appreciate all your votes💛