chapter 11

Afternoon

Rosé POV

When i told them what happened earlier, they began to ask taehyung.

"Before i tell you guys, please don't get mad" i saud to them and they nodded. But i guess it's not gonna work....

"She goes to irene" i simply said then looked down. "WHAT!!" jennie unnie and jisoo unnie said.

"Irene faked that she passed out then taehyung carried her instead of lisa" i explained that make them even more angry.

"I will never let lisa go to taehyung again" jisoo unnie said angrily while jennie unnie is rubbing her back.

"Thanks you jungkook for carrying my sister to the clinic and here" jisoo unnie held jungkook's hand "no prob, besides she's also my friend" he said then smiled.

"Btw, what  do you want to eat guys?" Jennie unnie asked because she will prepare a food.

"Anything" i answered.

While we are talking in the living area, we suddenly heard a scream from the room where lisa is resting.

We immediately run to her and when we got there she's crying while hugging her knees and her hands is on her lower stomach.

"Ahhhh!!!! Stay away from me!!" She screamed when jisoo unnie go next to her.

"It's okay, i'm here" jisoo unnie hugged lisa while she began to be teary.

What is happening to lisa, does she have a trauma or what??

"Unn-unnie i remember i-it again" she saidwhile sobbing. "What did you remember?" She asked then looked at lisa.

"I remember the day they bullied me in states, they throw papers, eggs and even drowned me in a pale of water" she told unnie, still sobbing.

I knew it!! She have a trauma, but why didn't she told me, i'm her bestfriend, right??

"Why didn't you tell me" unnie asked softly "because i-if i told you they will never stop bullying me, i just told you that i want to go with you so that i won't be bullied anymore, but i'm wrong" she explained between those sobs.

"Sshhh...... don't worry jisoo unnie is here" she comforted lisa while hugging her. "Did you know what happened earlier?" I asked.

"Yeah, i felt weak because i remember it again that's why i passed out" she said then i just nodded.

"Ahhh.... my stomach hurts so much" she complaint "wait i have heating pad in my room" jennie unnie said then run towards her room.

"I'll just put some hot water in it" she said.

"Where's tae and why is jungkook here" lisa asked then poited at jungkook. "He's the obe eho help you, and that taehyung bastard, don't you ever go with him again" jisoo unnie said angrily again.

"Aisshhh.. . Unnie control your temper" i said then go to lisa's bed.

"From now on, i will pick you up and stay by my side, okay?" I said to her and she hugged me really tight.

"Thank you" she whispered "your welcome, lisa i can't breath" i said then tap her back that made her chuckled.

"Want to go downstairs?" I ask her "nah.. i'll just stay here, i have cramps, you know" she said then lie down her bed.

"Okay, we'll leave your room now" all of us stated then left the room.

"I don't know that lisa have a trauma back in junior high school ahhh..... i'm such a worthless sister" jisoo unnie said then hit herself.

"No it's not you fault unnie" i comforted her "i'll give this to lisa first" jennie unnie said then go upstairs.

After 30 minutes.........

We are done eating while lisa is still resting in her room.

"I'll go first jisoo noona and jennie noona" jungkook stated "thanks again jungkook" all of us stated then he left.

"I can't believe taehyung did that, i thought it's her ex already" jennie unnie said while eating the sandwich she made.

"He's such a bastard, i hate him" jisoo unnie said like hell. Why is she so angry??

"Maybe, taehyung still love irene" jennie unnie make a guess "then why did he make a contract with lisa, is he thinking" jisoo unnie fired back.

How can she controll her temper??

"Unnie calm down let's just forget about it, okay? What's more important is lisa is now okay" jennie tried to calm jisoo unnie and it worked.

Ahh.... finally.

Lisa POV

I checked my phone and there's so many missed call and message from taehyung..

But did he do that to me, i thought he don't like irene already, but why did he carried irene instead of me.....

Ahhhh...... all of these are coming inside my head i can't barely think properly.

Should i answer on not??

But it will make him worry if i didn't answer.....

I'll just take a rest, he deserves it though.

Jungkook POV

I'm now here at taehyung's room because he called me when i left lisa's house.

"What's up" i asked "how's lisa, is she okay now?" he asked full of concerned.

"She's okay, but her unnies are not they are mad at you, so you better make an excuse" i chuckled as i remember how her unnies were mad at taehyung.

"Aishh.... what a bad day" he said then punched the wall.

"Easy bro, it's your fault though" i said then lie down on his bed. "Do you think they can still forgive me?" He ask.

"Hopefully.... no" i joked that makes him more pissed "just joking, i think yes and no, it depends on your excuse so better make a good one, it should be convincing" i explained that maafe him think.

"Should i lie?" He asked again "why do you keep asking me?" I asked then looked at him.

"Because you are a playboy and you know more than me" he yelled at me.

"Yahh... i'm not a playboy" i denied "don't deny it jungkook we all know that you have more than three girls" he said then chuckled.

"Yeah alright, i think you should not lie, just convince them" i surrender then give him some advice.

"I better leave now my mom is already texting me" i said then he nodded.

"Good luck" i said laughing then left his room.

_______________________

Another update!!!!!

Please support my story by voting!! Love you all stay safe everyone☺💛💛