chapter 46

Lisa POV

I'm here in my room dressing up for today's meet up. While i was busy putting a bit of make up on my face, mom suddenly call me.

I answered it and make it stand infront of the mirror.

"Ohh, you're already dressed up" mom said in a teasing way. I just continued what i was doing earlier.

"So are you ready?" Mom asked while smiling through the screen. "Yeah" i lazily replied.

"How about the pape-" i cutted her off and rolled my eyes when she didn't look at me.

"The papers are ready mom, nothing to worry about" i said with my annoyed tone.

"It will be quick so don't worry" she said, her smile is still not fading on her lips.

"Okay need to go!! Byee!!"  I said and turned off my phone. I was about to go out of my room but aili called me while knocking on my door.

"Mommy!!" She called with her small cute voice.

"Why so early baby??" I ask her when i opened the door. She's still on her pajamas while hugging her teddy bear.

"I heared mommy that you're leaving" she said while looking up at me. "Mommy needs to work, i won't leave you" i said then smiled at her. She just smiled back to me and pulled me outside my room.

"Good morning!" Unnie greeted me. She is sitting in the dining area near jennie unnie "Good morning unnie!" I greeted her back with a smile on my face.

"Are you ready?" Jennie unnie asked me.

"Ready but not excited" i lazily said then seated next to them. Aili walked towards jisoo unnie and seated next to her.

"Why not??" Jennie unnie asked again while trying not to laugh. Jisoo unnie is also trying not to laugh while looking at me.

"Because i'm not excited" i boredly answered and just sigh.

"Okay if you say so" jisoo unnie said while smirking. I didn't bother them anymore and just finish my hot chocolate.

After a few minutes...

"Good luck!!" Both jennie unnie and jisoo unnie said. I just smiled at them and waved goodbye. Before i left, aili kissed me on the cheek and after that she waved also goodbye.

Mom said i'll wait the kims at the cafe near their company. How i wish this is just a dream.

I arrived on our meeting spot at 9 am.

I already ordered a coffee for me, i didn't include her or him because i don't know what coffee she or he wants.

Suddenly, a man entered the cafe with a suitcase, he's also wearing a tuxedo with a matching pair of shoes.

He directly walked towards me so i stood up and do the handshake for respect.

I offer him to sit down and told him that i didn't ordered a coffee for him since i don't know what he want.

He looks so formal, while me, just wearing a trouser and a silk button up shirt. Or in short, casual outfit.

"I'm kevin lee, mr. Kim's secretary" he introduced hiself when he sat down.

"It's pleasure to meet you mr. Lee, i'm lalisa manoban" i said while smiling at him.

"Mr. Kim is quite busy today so as his secretary, i'm here to present him" he formally said. I just nodded and smiled a bit.

"It's fine, i'm also here because of my mother" i smiled at him. Then his order arrived already.

But then a man like 180 cm tall just came in and directly go towards our table. Who's this??

Kevin stood up and bow at him.

"Miss manoban, i want you to meet my boss. Mr. Kim Taehyung" my eyes widened when i heared taehyung's name.

I didn't recognized him at first because he's wearing a pair of sunglasses and his face looked more mature.

He took off his shades and offer a handshake. I don't want to be rude so i just do it and smiled a bit.

"I'm kim taehyung, ceo of k & m's company" he introduced hiself to me with a smile on his face.

What's wrong with him?!! He's smiling like a crazy asshole.

I tried to smile but his looks want me to roll my eyes to him.

"I'm lalisa manoban, my mother is busy today so she sent me here" i causally said while trying to smile.

"what are we going to talk about so i can tell your business partner already" i said like i wasn't talking to a ceo.

He just laugh a bit.

"As far as i know, your mom informed me that i will be meeting my new business partner. She settled things already before she informed me" he said while smiling, he look so proud. What the fuck!! Are you kidding me?!

"Wh-what?" I even stuttered. Mom is really something...

How could she let me work with this asshole!

"You heard me right, i don't need to say it again" he casually said and after that, he told his secretary to order him a coffee.

"B-but she didn't told me" i said, still can't process the things that he said.

"It's not my problem anymore" he said while smirking. This crazy asshole need a medicine. Ahh!! His face is annoying me!!

"Ohhh, i'm sorry mr. Kim, something urgent came up and i need to go now. So if you may excuse me" i said as an excuse. I'll talk to mom after this stupid meet up!

"Of course you may" he said still smirking. I annoyingly smiled at him and fortunetly, he didn't recognize it.

"You can go first kevin" taehyung command. He just nodded and left us.

"I'll see you again this thursday, same spot. Lisa" my heart skipped a beat. How dare he call me by my name?!

"Correction, ms. Manoban" i correct him and he just laugh. "Okay if you say so" he answered with a smile.

I didn't wait for him to talk again and just left him there i don't want to see that bastard again.

But guess what, i can't!!

At their house

Lisa: Mom why did you do that!?!

Mom: don't be such a drama queen lisa, he doesn't care about you now.

Lisa: you're always saying that as an excuse!!

Mom: you will do this lisa, i can't take it back anymore. The papers are settled and in place already, come on you're already grown up and profesional.

Mom: just think about this, he's just your business partner, nothing more. He hurt you i know, but please don't waste the things that i did just because you can't work with him.

Lisa: sigh* fine!!

Mom: okay now that we are clear, i'll just send you the information about the company via email.

Lisa: okay.

Mom:okay, bye darling!

I hang up the call and lie down on my bed. This is the worst!!

______________________

Sorry for the late update!

I'll try to update fast and finish this story.

Happy readings!!

💛💚