chapter 19

At night

Lisa POV

We are all here in the living area waiting for jin oppa and jisoo unnie. They said they will have some anouncement. Bambam and sehun oppa left already after we got here.

"So guys we have some anouncement to make" jisoo unnie started with jin oppa on her side.

"What is it you guys are making me nervous" jennie unnie said while looking at them "here let me help you with that" suga said then sit next to jennie unnie.

"What's with you guys, are you secretly dating?" Chaeng said while looking at them. "No we're not" she immediately said then distance herself from suga.

"Guys let us tell the anouncement first" jin oppa said while looking at us."So first of all, i know all of you just met jin the last few weeks but we are actually going to celebrate our 5th anniversary tommorow" jisoo unnie started.

"Please don't be so surprised by what i am going to say, and don't be mad at me and jin, especially you lisa, please don't be mad at us" she gesture her hands on me.

When she just did that, my heart starts to beat so fast, my hands are shaking, i am reallt nervous.

Tae suddenly hold my hand, maybe he saw it.

"It's okay don't be so nervous i'm here" he whispered at me."Guys..... i'm preg-pregnant" she suddenly said that made all of us look at them, shocked and literally surprised.

"I'm sorry i hide it from you guys" she said with a teary eyes i just asked her if how many months is she pregnant and she started to cry.

"Unnie why are you crying, you're making me cry too" i said while my eyes are getting watery.

"It's already been 1 month" she said while sobbing hey "it's okay unnie, actually i'm excited" i said while smiling. "Me too" jennie unnie said "me three" chaeng said then proudly raise her hands.

"Really?" She ask while wiping her tears. Jin oppa is rubbing her back.

"Of course it will be my first niece" i said then hugged her "congrats to the both of you" i said hugging unnie while i am smiling at jin oppa.

"Alright we need to prepare the things that we are going to use for tommorow then" rm oppa said while smiling.

"Congrats unnie" jennie said then run towards jisoo unnie and hugged her.

Jisoo unnie signalled suga tp take jennie unnie away from her because she can't breath.

"Hey jisoo unnie can't breath" sugaa said trying to take jennie's hand away from unnie and he did it.

"Thank you guys" jisoo unnie and jin oppa said while smiling.

"Okay, now that you finally said it, from now on don't stress yourself aanymore" jin oppa warned her she just nodded then chuckled.

After 30 minutes

"We will go now noona,hyung, thanks for the food and good news also" tae said while waving at them.

"I'll accompany you guys" i suggested but they did not agree "i insist though" i said and tae just sigh in surrender.

"We will go first" suga and jimin said. Chaeng is going to sleep here since her mom and dad have a business trip.

"Let's go" tae said "i'll go now noona, congrats!!" He waved goodbye then grab my hand.

"So goodbye for now" i said that made him shock "i thought yo-" i cit him off by saying this. "I'll just lock the gate, stop overthinking" i chuckled.

"Stop pouting taehyung, it's not cute" i chuckled while he was just pouting there.

"Okay, just give me my goodbye kiss" he said proudly, "we're outside, there are neighbors here" i excused then look around.

"It's okay, they don't care" he said then hugged me "why so clingy huh?" I said with a chuckled.

"Because my girlfriend is beautiful, that's why i need to be clingy so you won't leave me" he said like a toddler.

"Ok fine" i surrender then kissed his side cheek. He looked at me after that.

"What's with that look?" I ask "i love you" he softly said while his face is on my upper chest.

"I love you more" i said while smiling at him. I suddenly laugh that made him look at me. "Why are you laughing?" He said, "i'm just not used of you being clingy HAHAHAHA but i'm not saying that i don't like it" i said while laughing.

He just pouted at me again "then be used to it" he said "yeah i will" i said while smiling widely.

"I thought you left already" jennie unnie suddenly appeared next to me, we immediately broke the hug.

"Don't be shy HAHAHAHA i already saw you guys" she said with a smile.

"I'll go now" he said then walk away.

"Taehyung is really shy when it comes to relationship" jennie unnie chuckled. "But you should work with it lisa, it will be worse if one of you can't protect your realtionship just because of that shyness" jennie unnie warned me. I just nodded.

After i locked the gate, i go inside and saw them talking in the living area, jin oppa left already so jisoo unnie, jennie unnie, chaeng and me are the only one who's here.

"Do you like suga, unnie?" Chaeng ask while looking closely at jennie unnie's eyes.

"I don't know, i mean no" she said, i feel like she's nervous.

"But i think suga have a crush on you" jisoo unnie said "you sure?" She ask while trying not to smile but it's obvious.

"Why are you curious?" Chaeng said while smirking "guys stop it jennie unnie don't know what to say" i said.

"By the way, is jin oppa moving here?" I ask jisoo unnie, "he didn't told me, maybe he'll rent an appartment" she casually said.

"Unnie, what will you name your child if it's a girl" jennie suddenly ask "i still don't know" she said.

"Alright guys, let's all go to bed and have some beaty rest, remember we still have party tommorow" jisoo unnie said while  smiling.

We nodded in agreement so all of us go in our different rooms.

______________________

Congrats @whislin_blinks, you guess it right!!! Thank you for answering the question.

Here's an update for you guys!!!