chapter 24

Lisa POV

"You know what unnie, it's better to ask than to keep silent" i said while eating my chips. We are here in my room, talking about jennie unnie's jelousy. HAHAHA.

"Yeah lisa is right but it's still up to you, we just want to make it sure though" jisoo unnie said while looking at jennie unnie who is playing with her hair.

"But it's embarrassing...." she said with an annoyed face "you will do anything, if you love the person" jisoo unnie reminded her.

"I didn't say i love him, i'm just curious" she said then pouted "just curious or jelous??" I ask then wiggle my eyebrows.

"Yahh.... lisayah" she warned that made me laugh."Why i'm just telling the truth" i said behind those laugh.

"You love him already, stop denying it. You're just hurting each other, do you know that" jisoo unnie told jennie unnie. She's not scolding her.... right??

"Fine, let's say i already have feelings for suga" she let out a sigh. We were just talking when my phone suddenly vibrate.

I checked it and saw taehyung's text. I excused myself to them and run towards the terrace.

Tae

Tae: I already texted suga hyung.....

Lisa: what did he said??

Tae: secret......

I got annoyed so i called him..

ON CALL

Tae: why did you call?? Did you already miss my voice??

Lisa: NO! I called because i want to know what suga oppa said....

Tae: why are you so mad HAHAHAHA i'm just kidding..

Lisa: what did he said??

Tae: that girl is just suga hyung's cousin, he said that nicole just arrived that day and she suggested to go to mall.

Lisa: what else??

Tae: nothing else and nothing more, that's the specific thing he said.

Lisa: that's a relief....

Tae: i miss your voice....

Lisa: just my voice???

Tae: of course not, i miss you even the smallest part of your body....

Lisa: HAHAHAHA stop it...

Tae: i'll see you tommorow? I'll pick you up.

Lisa: okay, if that what my prince want...

Tae: yahhh... stop it baby, i'm getting thrilled

Lisa: okay.. byeee love you...

Tae: love you more my princess

Lisa: am i the only princess or there is another???

Tae: only you.. nothing else

Lisa: okay byeee

I hang up the call and get back to my room only to find out that they already left.

"It seems like i'll just tell them about it tommorow" i said to myself then closed the door.

My phone vibrated so i checked it and saw taehyung's text.

Tae

Tae: good night baby😙😙...

I quickly replied.

Lisa: good night!!

I put my phone on my side table near my bed and turn off the lamp.

Morning....

"Unnie..." i screamed when i got out of my room and run downstairs..

"What's wrong, it's too early to have fun" jennie unnie is still sleepy and yet she managed to go down.... if that's me huh! I will just sleep again.

"Unnie you will love what i am going to say!" I squealed because of happiness "just go straight to the point lisa" jisoo unnie said.

"Well, i asked tae if he can text suga oppa about that and guess what he replied?" I said with a smile on my face.

"What is it??" Jennie unnie ask full of hope. Don't worry unnie suga oppa will be yours...

"That's just his cousin unnie, you are overthingking too much" i said and tap her shoulder "but they hugged" she even stated that.

"Unnie, of course he can, that's her cousin and it's been years since they last met" i explained everything that made them shocked.

"So unnie, you can now sleep peacefully, you can now stop worrying who's that girl" i said then let out a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah whatever" she rolled her eyes at me then back hug unnie.

"Should i tell him" she ask, she sounded serious...

"I don't know, it's up to you and besides you are the one who's confessing, not me" she explained then faced jisoo unnie.

"But i'm not confessing i'm just going to tell him" she pointed out "duh!! It's almost the same unnie" i said while looking at her.

Jisoo unnie just nodded at what i said, "you two are literally sisters" she pointed at us with an annoyed face. We just chuckled at her.

"Here's your food guys" jisoo unnie put the plates with bacon, egg and a little bit of fried rice in front of us.

I finished my breakfast at 6:30 am, so after that i take a bath...

After 14 minutes.....

I just put my cute hairpin on the side of my hair in front of the mirror.

"You're so cute" i said to myself then took my shoes and run downstairs, "why are you so early today" i immediately ask him when i reached the living room.

"Because i want to, and besides, you are so early too" he said while coming near me.

"You're so cute baby" he suddenly pinch my cheek!! Let's go he added and i just nodded.

"I'll just put my shoes on wait a sec" i excused then put my shoes on.

"Let's go" i grab his hands and wave goodbye to my unnies.

At the car

"What did i told you yesterday?" I ask him incase he didn't remember it "i won't come near and talk to irene" he said then rolled his eyes.

"Are you angry, okay then you can talk to her or whatever you want, and don't talk to me anymore" i've make a deal that made him look at me.

"Yahh... of course i will choose you over her" he said then hold my hand. Stop it taehyung, you're making my heart beats so fast!!

"Then why are you complaining" i sounded mad but actually, i'm fluttered.

"I am not complaining" he said with an annoyed face "look at your face, you're annoyed" i pointed at his face, he immediately flashed a smile.

"Look i'm happy what are you talking about" he denied i just chuckled at him.

"Okay okay" i said while laughing.

Let's be like this forever..... let's be always happy when we are in each others arm.... let's love each other until our last breath.....

____________________
💛💚