chapter 10

Morning

Lisa POV

Taehyung and i went to school together since he slept in my house yesterday while the others do their own business.

At the school

"Why did you change your mind yesterday?" I ask while we are walking in the hallway plenty of students were looking at us but i didn't bother.

"Nothing, i think because i change my mind" he chuckled "should i laugh" i answered.

"You can, i'm not controlling you though" he said then held my hand, i just held his hand too since were a couple for 50 days..... but still i need to control my emotions. I should not like him nor love him.

"Okay, see you later at the cafeteria" he said then waved at me.... i was looking at him while walking away when chaeng suddenly said..

"Aisshhh"

"Oh my god.. you startled me" i said while holding on my chest "why are you two so sweet huh! are you guys re-" i cut  her off by saying....

"No we're not, we just need to be clingy so that people won't notice, do you get it" i explained to her and she nodded.

"Ok since you get it let's take a sit" i said while pushing her slightly towards our seats.

"I will buy some foods, my brain won't process" she said while pouting in front of me... "you really like eating huh!" I just said so she will stop complaining.

"Aishh.... fine" she rolled her eyes on me hays she really need food so i just give her my gummy bears in my bag.

"Here, you can eat it" i offered her my gummy bears then she immediately flashed a smile "thank you!!" She said happily.

I feel like i just give a candy to a two year old child aisshh...

"Good morning class, before we start our lesson for today, i have an announcement so please kindly listen" ms. Lee said then put her things in yhe desk.

"This will be our last week of classes because we will have summer break, but you need to promise me that you will continue to study if you are free. Don't forget my lessons, okay class?"

"Yes ms. Lee" we all stated "okay let's start our lesson" she said then start to write on the board.

After the class

"Okay class dismiss" ms. Lee left the room when she end the discussion.

"So where are we gonna go?" chaeng ask while putting her books on her bag.

"Tae said we will have lunch together in the cafeteria, wanna come?" I ask her politely.

"Yeah sure" she said then put her shoulders into mine.

At the cafeteria

"Lisa" tae shouted when we finally arrived at the caafeteria. It's a little far from our classroom.

"I've ordered already, i didn't know, rosé is coming with you" he said then glanced at chaeng.

"She can order what she wants" i just said and she nodded.

"So why did she come with us?" He asked while chaeng is gone. "Because i told her to" i simply said while eating.

"Why did you ask, will it affect your appetite" i ask then looked at him with an attitude look.

"What's with you today, do you have period?" He asked, why did he asked me that... that made me more annoyed.

"Can you just eat, you're so noisy" i complaint then rolled my eyes...