chapter 39

Lisa's POV

It's been days since taehyung and i didn't talk or check each other out. I always text him if he's okay because i didn't know what he's doing. I also call him 10 times a day, waiting him to answer me but ended up didn't.

I told chaeng to ask jimin about tae but jimin said he just saw taehyung in the university and after that they didn't hangout or talk to each other.

Even though i'm stress with my schoolworks, i still have the time to waste every minute just so i could call him and wait for him to answer.

I'm always waiting him to text back or answer my call but there is none, there is no days that he would answer my call nor my texts. I just wanted to check him if he's okay but he didn't. He's selfish. He's unfair.

After i took my class sessions, i helped jisoo unnie and jin oppa to go home in their house.

"Aili look so beautiful" i said while looking at her. Jisoo unnie is carrying  aili inside the car.

Jin oppa is in the other car with their things while jisoo unnie is with me and specially aili.

"No wonder why she's so beautiful" jisoo unnie said while smirking.

"I'll just aggree because i can't complain" i said jokingly that made unnie laugh. "Yahhh, focus on the road okay.. not on my beautiful face" jisoo unnie said between those laughs.

I nodded while laughing and look infront.

At jisoo's house

"Unnie here's aili's clothes" i pointed at the small drawer. Unnie just nodded because she's busy breastfeeding aili.

Jin oppa got inside the room with aili's other things, such as baby powder, diaper, wipes and other stuff that are important.

I volunteered myself to fix aili's things because i'm not that busy.

"I'll go downstairs to cook" i saw jin oppa kiss jisoo unnie's cheeks while smiling.

Aww... what a beautiful family.

I've put the things in the organizer and placed it next the small drawer. After that, i lied down on jisoo unnie's bed.

"Tired?" Jisoo unnie ask without looking at me, "yeah, just a little bit" i answered, almost a whisper.

She just nodded while she put aili to sleep.

"Unnie..." i called her.

She looked at me with her 'ready to listen' look.

"Nothing" i said then smiled at her.

"You're joking right?" She said with a chuckle i just nodded while forcing a smile.

"Why? What happened?" She ask me again but now, she's worried.

I looked at her with a smile... a weak smile.

"Do you think it's normal to be tired without even doing anything?" I ask while looking at her.

She put aili down first because it's now sleeping after that she sat next to me.

"Of course not it would be bad for your health but..... if you're saying about something different about that. It's a yes" she said while caressing my hair.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"It's the patience" she answered while smiling a bit. "Tired of waiting... i think it's normal because everyday you wait, there's a chance that day by day you'll lose interest, you'll lose the patience that you have" she added as her hands is patting my back.