chapter 27

Lisa's POV

We arrived here in the school at 7:30 am.

"Lisayah, i told you yesterday let's buy our dresses" chaeng complained "taehyung drive me home already" i honestly said take a sit next to her.

"By the way, i saw you guys kissi-" i covered her mouth immediately and looked at her.

"You're too loud" i whispered at her, her brows furrowed a bit while looking at me.

"It's all over the school lisa, even the other teacher knows about it" chaeng said that made me froze for a moment. What did she just said??? The taecher already know?? I'm dead.

"Oh, don't worry about it, other students said that it was just a misunderstanding" chaeng tapped my back, maybe she saw how my face change from normal to nervous.

"Who are they?" I tried to ask her "maybe taehyung's friend or supporters, and duh!! He's popular in this school so they will cover up taehyung" she explained. I'm kinda relieved about that.

"Good morning!, so for today's class will be quick since we will have a ball this coming friday and i want you to prepare for it, dress properly i want you to be the outstanding section this coming friday" ms. Lee said after she placed her things on her table.

"Yes ma'am" we all answered "okay, let's start our lesson" the teacher started to tackle the lesson so we focused on it.

After few minutes...........

"Psstt....." i heared some noise from the door and when i look around i saw taehyung walking towards mh direction.

"Looks like you'll have some flowers today" chaeng suddenly come next to me and touched my shoulder in a teasing way. What does she mean??.

I got shocked a little when chaeng is right, taehyung handed me a bouquet of  sunflowers, awww.... this is my favorite flower.

"Love, how did you kno-" he cutted me off then pointed at chaeng, so they did something again huh!. But i'm not mad atleast he put an effort just to know what my favorite flower is.

"Can you tell chaeng next time that if i ask about something about you, she should answer immediately, i have the rights to know you more" he complained then glared at chaeng who's on my side.

"Huh!! You still rant about it, you should thank me because i still answered your question" chaeng fired back in a attitude tone.

"Yahh... stop it guys we're in school" i positioned myself between the two of them and glared at the both of them.

Thankfully, they stopped.

"Let's just buy our dresses for the ball" i pushed the two of them out of the classroom and we walked in ghe hallway. Some of the students were looking at us and some of them are smiling.

"Ohhhh... i heared about our ki-" he cutted me off and looked at me "it's already settled no need to worry" he said then smiled, while we are walking in the hallway, he suddenly grabbed my waist closer to him. Acckkk..... this kind of feeling is so so so fine.

I looked at him like i was shocked but he just stared at me and looked infront again not letting me go.

"Fake cough* we're in school, we're in school" she said while covering half of her mouth, tae finally let me go.

"Let's go home first since jennie unnie wants to come with us too" i told them and they just nodded. Before i even close the car door someone suddenly hold it.

"Omo... you startled me" i said while my hands are on my chest "yahhh... let me go with you guys" jimin said while trying to open the door because chaeng is closing it. That made me and taehyung laugh at that moment.