chapter 49

Lisa POV

Taehyung brought me here in this fancy restaurant.

It's pass 8 pm already but we still need to discuss about the company and my work as well.

But this jerk is not telling me about it, AT ALL!!

The food we ordered is now served infront of us.

"Let's eat first, shall we?" He said then looked at me. He even smiled.

"Are you sure you will tell me after we eat?" I asked. That made him chuckle.

"You don't trust me?" He asked, still chuckling. This jerk is not funny at all. He's just making me angry and pissed.

"Yes" i said as straight as a line.

"Of course i will tell you, you are part of the company now. Remember you're my business partner" he said then decided to cut the steak he ordered.

I hesitated first but in the end, i just nodded and started to eat.

After some minutes.. we are done eating our foods.

It's time to talk about the company.

He tackled so many things about the company, and my work, also. He said i'll start my work tomorrow.

Finally!

"I'll take you home," he offered.

"No, it's fine. I have my car," i smiled and took my bag and coat. He nodded and smiled at me as well.

We got out of the restaurant before he handed me something. "It's a.. gift. You can put it in your desk, if you want. I'm not obligating you to do it."

He was shy when he handed the paper bag. He scratch his back of his head while looking down. I looked at him with confusion and curiosity drawn on my face.

"Thanks..?" I replied.

"You can go first, i still have something to do," he pointed at my car. He probably want me to go first before he leave.

I nodded and let out a small smile. I lift up the paper bag he gave me and mouthed 'thanks' before deciding to go inside my car.

I started the engine and looked at him again, he was looking at me. But he can't see me because it's tinted. He waved goodbye before going inside his car.

At the house

"Unnie! I'm home!" I called but no one answered. They're probably sleeping.

I just checked the kitchen if she cooked something, and she has. I just drink a glass of water water and took some fruits in the fridge.

I also put fresh milk in my favorite glass cup. It has my name on it.

I brought them with me upstairs. I decided to take a quick bath first before i eat the fruits. And then, i slept.

Morning

"Good morning mommy!"

I heard aili's tiny voice. She was shaking me nonstop and pulling my blanket. Then i heard jisoo unnie's voice coming towards my room.

I tried to open my eyes even though i'm still sleepy.

"Lisa, can you loof after aili for a minute? Jin had a minor car accident and i need to go there. I don't want aili to see his father in that kind of situation so can you please look after her first?"

I was shocked when i heard jisoo unnie's news. "Is jin oppa okay? I mean, is it bad?" I asked.

Luckily, jin is not in a bad condition.. anyways, i'll go now, please look after your niece, i'll be back as soon as possible."