chapter 37

(To those who already read this, i'm deeply sorry for the wrong information. It should be chaeng and jimin's fourth anniversary not first. I'm really sorry. Happy reading!)

Lisa POV

"I don't know why they where shock when i told them my name" i told chaeng when i change my clothes.

"How is it??" She ask while smiling at me "it's just normal, it's fun seeing taehyung's parents but seeing irene with taehyung's mom having fun is worst. I got jealous, just a little bit" i said while i motioned my hand like i was holding a tiny rock.

"What?? Irene is also there??" She ask again, shocked. I just nodded at her and lie down on my bed.

"So she's close to taehyung's family?" She ask again, "i guess so, but tae's brother didn't even talk to her" i said when i remember how hyun-jung eat silently.

"By the way, at what time did you arrived here??" I ask her "i just arrived a few minutes ago" she said lazily while scrolling through her phone.

"What's the date again??" I ask curiously "it's september 20, why??" She said casually, what??? It's september!! I thought it was just august.

"Taehyung's birthday is on december right??" Chaeng ask out of nowhere "yeah, december 30" i said while doing my night care routine.

"By the way how's your relationship with jimin??" I ask all of a sudden "we're doing good, nothing to worry about" she answered while looking at me through the mirror.

"By the way, i'll throw a party this coming saturday" she squealed happily while saying that to me.

"Where... and why??" I ask confused. She rarely throw a party without reason so i ask her why.

"This coming saturday is our fourth year anniversary!! Can you believe it? Our relationship lasted" she said with full joyness. She is literally happy saying it to me.

"I'm so happy that we can celebrate our fourth anniversary even though we fight a lot of times" she said while smiling.

"Yeah, how lucky" i said in a bored tone and just lie down on my bed "yaahhh... you'll get there too" she said, a little bit annoyed.

"I hope so" i murmmured and close my eyes until i dozed off to sleep.

Few days have passed (saturday afternoon)

"Congrats rosie, jimin!!" I greeted them when i entered chaeng's house. While taehyung just do the bro things they usually do when they meet.

"Congrats chaeng and jimin, stay strong and clingy.." jennie unnie said while chuckling a bit, her hands were wrapped around suga oppa's arm. They already confirmed their relationship to us so the others already know about it. We all came here together except jin oppa and jisoo unnie. She's not feeling well so we just let them stay in their house.

"By the way, jisoo unnie and jin oppa also want to congratulate the both of you for being hard as a rock and sweet as sugar to your relationship" i just copy what jisoo unnie said when i visited them the last day.

"Let's go inside" jimin said with full of happines on his face just like chaeng.

"What are you doing here?"

"You came!! I thought you're busy"

We all got shocked when we saw jungkook eating the cookies on the side table near the sofa. He literally said to the gc that he can't come because he's too busy.

"Surprise!!" He stood up welcomed us with a hug.

I looked at him with so much confusion on my eyes with brows furrowed. "But i thought yo-" he didn't let me finish my word and chuckled.

"I was just pranking you HAHAHA jimin and i were good" he said still chuckling. I slapped his shoulder that made him touch it.

"Yaahhh... it hurts" he complaint but smiling, "are you dumb?? You are smiling like an idiot" i said while looking at him annoyingly.

"Yaahh.... taeghyung-ah your cat doesn't like me... bad cat ba- aahhhh" i pinch his shoulder that made him scream in pain. Yeah you deserve it.

"Okay okay i'll stop" he said and just sitted next the side table where he sitted earlier.

"Ohhh... i forgot to bake the other cookies!" Chaeng immediately ru towards the kitchen.

I ask her if she need help but she said no so i just let her be. It's already 5 pm and she's still not done with her cookies.

I ask her if they have a rooftop and she said yes, i ask her again if i can go there and she just nodded at me, not paying attention to what i'm saying so i just left her there and walk upstairs to the rooftops with taehyung.

"I'll wait for the sunset while chaeng is still baking the cookies" i said while looking at the orange-pink sky.

"You love sunset?" He ask me with curiosity on his face. I chuckled and slightly nodded while smiling. "The sunset is beautiful, isn't it" i smiled glance at him a bit.

"I don't want to ruin the mood and i don't have intentions too, i'll just share my thoughts" he said that made me look at him confused but smiling a bit..

"Did you know the meaning of what you just said??" He ask waiting me to answer "i don't know" i honestly said ang looked at him..

"It's 'i love you but i'm letting you go'" did i just offend him by my words..

"Where did you get that?" I ask "i just read it" he simply answered.

"Please don't tell that again" he said while looking sincerely at my eyes.

"Those words, it's not what you think okay?? I'm just admiring the sunset" i said while caressing his cheeks.

"Why would i let go of the man i love?" I ask him while looking at him. "Maybe because i'm not your soulmate" he said.

"Ohh... come on, you will not be my first, but you will be my last" i said while smiling without showing my teeth. I hugged him for a few minutes until he broke the hug.

After that we went downstairs because chaeng is already calling us.

After 30 minutes...

"When will you get your girlfriend?" Tae ask with a chuckle "i don't know, i'm not into relationships yet" he simply answered.

"Ohhh.... i forgot, you're such a playboy" tae said that made us laugh.

"Yaaahhhh..... i'm not!" He said with so much frustration on his face "yaahhh, taehyung-ah stop it look how angry he is" suga oppa chuckled while pointing his fingers to jungkook's face.

"Ohhhh.. so you guys are building up a team against me!! Huh! Amazing!!" he rolled his eyes in annoyance that's why we laughed harder.

"Yaaahhh... we're just joking around, why so serious hhmmm??" Jimin came next to him slightly tapped jungkook's cheeks.

"Aisshhh... stop it jimin, i'm not a child anymore" he said while moving jimin's hand away from him.

"Why?? Am i prohibited to do that??" He said trying not to laugh "yaaahhh.... you guys should stop, you'll just end up fighting because of that nonsense" jennie unnie stopped them so they stop.

The party went well, it's fun because we spent some time with each other, and most importantly.... chaeng and jimin's anniversary.

______________________

Sorry for making you wait...

I was busy with school works and even got a fever so that's why i don't have time to update...

But here it is!! Hope you like it.