chapter 20

Morning

Lisa POV

I suddenly woke up when someone hugged me from the back.

I was totally shock and didn't expect TAEHYUNG to be here so early!!

"What are you doing here?!" I suddenly stand up "i'm here to wake you up" he said while smiling.

"How did you-" he cut me off by saying this....

"Jisoo noona told me to woke you up" he casually said "what!!" I yelled "easy, i won't do anything to you" he said.

"Ohh... you're finally awake, thanks taehyung" jisoo unnie suddenly arrived in the door.

"What time is it?" I ask "it's already 10 am lisa, so i told taehyung to woke you up, and he did a nice job" she explained while looking at tae.

"What!! It's already 10 am, i thought it was just 7 am" i said still can't process what is happening.

"Go downstairs, just drink hot chocolate then help me to cook" jisoo unnie left us after that.

"Hey, wake up. Are you still sleeping" tae joked "do you think it's funny" i said with an annoyed face.

"Ok i'll leave" he said with an dissapointed face, i just chuckled then fixed my bed before i go downstairs.

Downstairs

"Finally you're awake" jennie unnie said then walked towards me with some decorating stuff.

"Help me with this and this" she continued and handed me the decorating stuff.

"Wait i'll just drink hot chocolate" i said then run towards the kitchen and saw jin oppa and jisoo unnie cooking.

"I'll just get my hot chocolate" i excused jin oppa handed me the hot chocolate in a mug i just smiled at him then walk away.

"Where is it?" I ask jennie unnie while walking "it's here" she shouted.

"Okay" i yelled back.

After 3 hours

We are just done eating, j hope oppa and chaeng are the one who's cleaning the dishes while we are here in the living area, designing the walls.

"Where should i put this?" Jennie unnie ask me, i was busy with the balloons.

"I don't know ask everybody" i said almost a whisper "put it there" suga suddenly said then pointed at the wall.

"I can't reach it" she complain. Suga suddenly lifted jennie unnie up to the wall.

"Yieee..... new couple coming right up" rm oppa teased them, i saw the two of them blushing.

"Oppa stop it" jennie said to her brother, rm oppa just laughed at her reaction.

"You should stop blushing first" jimin said while laughing.

"Lisa, mom is calling" jisoo unnie called me so i run to her and face the phone.

"Hi mom!!" We both said while smiling. "My daughters are smiling widely, what's the reason huh" mom teased us.

"Actually eomma, i have a surprise for you" jisoo unnie took her pregnancy test in her pocket and placed it infront of the camera.

"Are you pregnant?" Eomma ask jisoo unnie with her round eyes just like me, jisoo unnie just nodded in response.

"Honey, jisoo is pregnant we are gonna be a grandma and grandpa soon" eomma called dad excitedly with a smile on her face.

"Congrats darling" dad said with a smile on his face "where's the father?" Dad ask so i called jin oppa.