chapter 45

Lisa POV

We just arrive here in the airport and it's still morning.

"Mommy!!!" Aili run towards me and hugged my legs.

"Hi aili, did you miss me?" I put my bags on the side and carry her. She nodded at me while smiling.

"Hi auntie!!" I put her down since she'll go to chaeng as well. "Hi unnie!!" I greeted unnie and hug her.

"It's been a while since we've lived together" she said with a smile when i broke the hug.

"Let's go mommy" aili pulled me outside the airport. "Ohh, you use my car" i teased her while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah, your jin oppa is using our car so i use yours" she said then chuckled a bit.

"By the way, how's jin oppa??" chaeng asked while holding aili's hands.

"Don't worry he's still breathing" she joked that's why we all laugh.

"Let's go home" i told them with a smile and they nodded.

At the house

It's been a years since i came here. When i was heartbroken..

"Aili put your things inside your bag" unnie told aili to clean up her mess, and i was shock to see her not complaining about it.

"She's not lazy.." i told jisoo unnie and she just laugh. "She knows how to clean her mess" jisoo unnie said while laughing.

We're here in the kitchen preparing our food for today. "So.. mom told me that you'll be meeting the kims" jisoo unnie started. I was not surprise at all when she asked me. I knew it from the start that she will ask me about that.

"Yeah, i really don't want to but mom and dad told me i should do it" i explained that made her nod.

"If you ever see taehyung and he makes move to you, promise me you won't fall again. He's a stupid jerk to hurt you" unnie said in her caring tone. I know she's worried that's why i show her my assurance smile.

"Don't worry unnie" i said between those smile while looking at her.

"Sounds good" she said then laughed a little.

After they eat

"Unnie, where's my room?" I ask unnie cause i want to fix my things already. "Near aili's room" she yelled. She's in the kitchen  while i was in the living area that's why she yelled.

"Okay, thanks!!" I yelled back and after that i go upstairs with my luggage.

I was busy fixing my things when i heared jisoo unnie screaming like she just saw some ghost. I quickly go downstairs to check her, but then i saw who i miss. It's jennie unnie.

"Oh my god!! Am i dreamin'?? If i am, please wake me up" jisoo unmie said then gestured her hands like she's praying while closing her eyes.

"Unnie what are you talking about?? It's me, you're not dreaming okay" jennie unnie said while laughing like crazy. Then, she hugged jisoo unnie.

"Oh my god! I missed you unnie, it's been a while" i said then hugged her as well. Suddenly, aili came next to us with her questionable face.

"Excuse me miss, who are you??" She ask which made us laugh so hard.

"Oh my god! You can't recognize your auntie??" Jennie unnie came closer to aili.

"Ohh, it's auntie nini!"  She hugged jennie unnie while smiling. "Now, you already know auntie nini" jennie unnie pinched her cheeks while laughing a bit.