chapter 44

Lisa POV

"Where did you go?" Chaeng ask when i arrived at my office. "What do you think?" Instead of answering her, i ask her with an annoyed tone.

"Hot-tempered, again!" She pout in annoyance, i didn't bother her that much because i still have works to do.

"By the way, your mom told me something earlier" she said while looking at me.

"What did she said?" I ask without looking at her. "She have something to say, so you should go to her office now" she answered casually then took her phone on her bag.

I looked at chaeng for a second before i stood up and left my office.

Chaeng followed me obviously because she has nothing to do there.

"Why did you call me mom?" I ask when i stepped in the office of my mom. "Honey, you're looking good, as always" she conpliment me while smiling.

"Is that the reason why you called me here?" I asked annoyed.

"Of course not, i called you because i want you to do something" mom said while smilling at me. Her smile.. it makes me nervous.

"What i-is it?" I stuttered while observing her closely.

"Your dad and i have other important things to do, that's why i want you to take care of the other company of ours" she explained that made me confused.

"What other company?" I ask, still confused. Chaeng is also confused, that why she's also listening to our conversation.

"The company wherein your father and i have a business partner. The Kims" my eyes widened and so as chaeng. This can't be!

"I thought you already cut strings with them?" I can't believe what's happening right now.

"Your father don't want to" she casually answered like there's nothing wrong. Although there's nothing wrong about it. I-i just don't want to see that bastard again.

"Why me?" I annoyingly asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why, i didn't told you that your ex was there. Why? are you expecting him to be there?" Instead of answering she question me back.

"It's not like that, i just don-" mom cut me off and signalled me to stop talking.

"No more buts lalisa manoban, tommorow, you'll leave to meet the kims" mom said with finality.

I sighed in surrender and left her office. What a great start of the day!

"So you will meet the kims, again" she said while holding her laugh.

"What's so funny chaeng?" I said,literally annoyed right now.

"Come on, you said you already moved on, besides it's been six years already" she said and seated on the couch, again.

Did i already moved on?

"Is that the reason why you are here?? To pick me up?" I ask her while looking at her.

"Unfortunately, yes. You're coming with me tommorow. I already booked a flight so we are already settled" she answered casually. Someone suddenly call on her phone do she check it.

"Hi babe!" Her lips immediately formed a smile when his boyfriend called him or should i say, fiancè.

"I'll be leaving tommorow with someone" she said over the phone while her smile is still not fading on her lips.

"Who is it?" I heared jimin asking chaeng who is it. And it's probably me!

"It's lisa! Can you believe it?" She squealed happily.

I just put my attention to what i am doing earlier because i don't want to stress myself.

"Lisa, jennie unnie will also be there" she said that made me looked at her.

"Are you serious?" I ask while observing her. "Of course, jimin said that suga oppa told him that jennie will be leaving tommorow too" she said while smiling.

Evening (at lisa's house)

I knocked on my mom's room, hoping she would change her mind.

"What are you doing here?" When she opened the door, i immediately entered her room and sit on her bed. Dad is still on the office because he have important things to do.

"Mom, i really don't want to go" i hissed while looking at her. She just looked at me like she's not interested.

"Mom" i called her.

"Stop lisa, don't be immature. Remember, don't let your personal feelings manage your work. Besides it's been 6 years already. The man doesn't care about you now" she said while looking at me.

I felt hurt of what she said.

It still hurts, the pain is still here mom.

"Be proffesional lisa, you've been working for years now" she added.

I just sighed in surrender and nodded. After that i left her room and straightly go at my room.

I don't have a choice, i will meet that bastard again.

I packed my things in my suitcase and after that i sleep.

Afternoon

"Ppalli lisa, we're gonna be late" she screamed. She's here in my house. Picking me up already.

"I'm done" i said then go downstairs with my luggage.

"We're leaving auntie and uncle, byee" chaeng waved goodbye to them.

"Byee mom, dad, take care" i kissed both of their cheeks before we left the house.

"Are you excited to come back there?" She asked me while she's driving.

"No i'm not" i lazily answered while scrolling on my phone.

"Ohh, i know you're excited, jisoo unnie and aili will be waiting for you at the airport" she said while smiling.

Ohh, she's right. I miss jisoo unnie and aili so bad!

At the airport

We are here at the airport, waiting for our flight.

"You're really excited to go, right?" I ask while looking at her. She's so annoying, her excitement annoy me.

While i was scrolling trough my phone jisoo unnie suddenly called me.

"Hi mommy!!" When i answered the call aili immediately greeted me. Yes, she call me mommy instead of auntie because i'm the one who's taking care of her when she was a child, jisoo unnie and jin oppa is working that's why i volunteered myself to them.

"Did you miss mommy, aili??" I ask while smiling. Then chaeng interfer.

"Hi aili" she wave infront of the camera while smiling.

"Hi auntie!" Aili also wave to her with a smile on her face.

"Mommy said, we'll meet you tommorow, is that true" she asked innocently.

I laughed and nodded.

"I told you don't call your auntie like that" jisoo unnie appeared on the screen with a baby wipes aili's face have a chocolate on the side of her lips.

"But she's also my mommy, right?" She ask me while jisoo unnie is wiping of the chocolate on her face.

"I'm sorry lisa, she's really attached to you. Don't worry she will realize that someday" jisoo unnie said that made aili pout on the screen.

Chaeng laughed when she saw aili doing a face.

Suddenly we already got called.

"We're now leaving, bye aili! Bye unnie!!" I waved goodbye to them and so as them.