chapter 23

Morning

Lisa POV

"Lisayah..... you have classes today rosè texted me" jennie unnie said. I am now awake, i just don't want to get up.

"LISAYAH!!!" she yelled that made me jump out of bed "finally go downstairs, the food is ready" she said then closed the door.

She's not in the mood, what happened?

"Unnie!!" I shouted and open the door, "what!!" She said annoyed "what's wrong with you, your so moody" i said then tapped her back.

"Let's go downstairs" she coldly said so i just followed her.

"What's wrong with your face?" Jisoo unnie ask her too "why do you guys always asking!! Ahh.... so annoying" she suddenly said that made us shocked.

"Yahh.... jennie unnie relax we're just asking if you are okay" i tried to calm her, "do you think i'm okay!" She said with an annoyed.

"With whom are you annoyed? With us or someone" jisoo unnie asked her calmly.

"I'm mad unnie i'm mad!!" She said still yelling "with who!!" I screamed too "with suga, is that okay now!!" She screamed that made us shock.

"With wh-who?" Jisoo unnie asked again "i guess you heard it right" she said trying to calm herself.

"Why?" I asked while eating the pancake jisoo unnie made,"ok fine i'll tell you" she sighed in surrender.

"After you left, i thought of going to the mall. When i got there, i go to the gucci store but then i saw suga with a girl!! The girl even hugged him like they were a couple. He ruined my mood, that's why i didn't buy any clothes from the gucci store" she told us what happened yesterday.

Jisoo unnie and i laughed in disbelief, "why are you guys laughing??" She annoyingly asked.

"Nothing, i just can't believe that you are  getting jelous" i said while laughing.

"Aissshh.... so annoying" she said then rolled her eyes "you truly have feelings for suga already" jisoo unnie said then started to clap happily.

"You know what, you should confessed already or else...." i suggested "else what?" She asked "maybe that girl can took suga's attention than you" i warned her jokingly but she believed it.

"I'll take a bath now unnie" i excused myself to the two of them there.

After 40 minutes.....

Tae is already outside our house, waiting for me. "Let's go byee unnies" i waved goodbye and go inside tae's car.

"You ready?" He ask and i nodded.

"Do you know where suga oppa  yesterday?" I asked tae since he's close to suga oppa.

"Uhmmm.... i knew he goes to the mall with her cousin, why?" he said while driving.

"Can you ask him about that?" I do a favor to him "i can, but i don't know if he'll go home in his house since his cousin arrived" he said then looked at me.

"But i can text him later after our class, i'll just text you" he said "btw, why are you asking, when did you become so curious about suga?" He questioned.

"Duh!! I just ask about it because of jennie unnie" i told him and he just nodded.

"Do you think suga oppa have a feelings for jennie unnie" i asked while looking at him.

"I think so, he didn't really like opening up about his personal life so you know" he said still looking infront.

"I hope so" i whispered at myself.

After 6 minutes......

We are here in the hallway walking with our hands intertwined. All of the students are looking at us. All of them started whispering.

"Irene is so beautiful, did you already saw her?"

"Irene is so beautiful, i hope taehyung will regret what she did to irene"

"Irene become so beautiful"

"Lisa can't beat irene's beauty, she is truly a goddess"

It hurts me every time when they compare me to irene just because i had a relationship with taehyung.

"Don't mind them, what's important is you're with me" he whispered that made me smile.

But why do i feel like a little dissapointed?? Why do i feel like this?? He's making me comfortable, but why do i feel like there are a missing action of him??

"Ohhh.... hi tae" irene suddenly appeared next to tae "what are you doing" tae said trying not to het angry.

"Oh come on! I won't do anything wrong" she said even hold tae's shoulder.

I'm not comfortable in it, i'm like a thirdwheel here....

"I'll go first tae, i'll let you talk to irene first" i said with a fake smile on my face, but i guess it's not obvious...

I run away and go towards our classroom, i saw chaeng so i go to her and hug her.

"Ohh... what happened?" She asked curious "did you saw irene again?" She ask again and i just nodded.

"That b*tch want to break your relationship with taehyung, i swear to god it's so obvious" she said then pulled me away from her and tap my chin.

"You should tell taehyung about it" she said "i left him with irene" i said not looking at him "wae!??" She ask surprised.

"I got annoyed so i left him with irene" i said then rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"talk to him later after our class" she suggested and i just nodded.

After 5 hours.......

"Tae can we talk" i said in monotone "yeah, of course" he said then smiled at me. I pulled him towards the fire exit.

"Are you mad?" He ask "what do you think?" I fired back and he nodded.

"Don't act cute taehyung i'm serious" i scolded him so he stand up straight and look at me.

"Are you mad because i talked to irene earlier?" He ask "what do you think?" I asked him while my arms crossed over my chest.

"Who's fault it is?" He suddenly become serious "we two have" i excused then rolled my eyes.

"It's my fault because i let you talk to irene and it's your fault because you literally talked to her and never refused to talked to her" i explained then rolled my eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" He said stoping hiself from smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him annoyed "nothing" he said.

"Let's go home i don't want to see irene" i said while glaring at him so he just nodded.

At the car

"I'll text suga when i get home" he broke the silence between us i just nodded at him without looking.

"Come on, lisa be mature, we are not kids anymore" he said tjat made my blood boils.

"What if i talked to sehun oppa and touch him in his arms, whay would you do" i asked him "i'll be mad" he said almost a whisper.

"That's what i felt too" i said trying not to yell at him.

"Ok i'll let you do what you want, just please don't ignore me" he pleaded while driving.

"Ok fine" i sighed and he smiled "i love you" he said sweetly, i didn't answered.

"Hey, i love you...." he repeated that mafe me chuckled "yeah alright i love you too" i said shile smiling but not looking at him.

Actually our relationship is so funny, for me.

______________________

💛💚