chapter 41

Saturday

Lisa POV

Days passed by and it's already saturday in the morning. I woked up around 9 am because jisoo unnie will now discharge from the hospital. Luckily, she recovered in just few days.

Mom and dad already left yesterday because something came up. They said they need to fix it as soon as possible.

"Unnie ppalli!!" I yelled cause jin oppa is already calling. "I'm here!" She yelled back when she reached the door.

I answered the call first and open the car door because it's locked.

On call

Lisa: Oppa, we will leave now

[What's taking you so long?? Your unnie is finding you and jennie already]

Jennie: mianhae oppa..

Jennie unnie answered when she got inside the car.

[You better hurry up, your unnie wants to go home now]

Lisa and jennie: ne oppa.. byee

I hang up the call and started driving.

At the hospital

"Gwaenchana unnie?" I run up to her and ask her immediately. "Yaahh.. i'm fine already, i was just not listening to your oppa, that's why" she said then looked at jin oppa who is on my back.

"Yaahh.... lisayah keep your voice low, aili is sleeping" jennie unnie pointed at aili who's inside the small crib.

I stood up and help unnie to stand up. Jisoo unnie took aili inside the crib and carry her. Jin oppa fold the small crib and carry it.

"Let's go home" jisoo unnie said while smiling we gave her a warm smile and left the room.

Jennie unnie and i were carrying the other stuffs while jin oppa is carrying a bagpack and the folded crib.

At the house

Jin oppa is cooking for lunch while we are here in jisoo unnie's room, talking about jennie unnie's flight today.

"What time will you leave?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Maybe 2:30 pm. My flight is 3 pm" she answered while texting someone, maybe it's suga oppa or her brothers.

"Lisayah... your anniversary with taehyung is coming up, what's your plan?" Jisoo unnie suddenly ask about our relationship.

"We still didn't talk about it, we'll think about it tommorow" i smiled at them and think about what should we do about our anniversary. Should we throw a party, or just a simple celebration?

"This coming monday right?" Jennie unnie ask and i nodded in response.

"Darling!! Food is ready!" We suddenly heared jin oppa's scream from the kitchen which made us laugh.

"Okay! We're coming!!" Jisoo unnie screamed back. We walked downstairs with jisoo unnie carrying aili.

After a few minutes..

"I can't come with you to the airport mandu, i'm sorry" jisoo unnie said. We are here on their gate cause we need to leave already.

"It's okay unnie, you need to rest" jennie unnie hug her for a sec.

"Take care there. Don't forget to call us okay?" Jisoo unnie reminded her, jennie unnie just smiled and nodded.

"We'll get going" i excused and hug jisoo unnie before we left.