Chapter 7

Morning

lisa's POV

It's already 8 am when i decided to go downstairs.

"Ahhh.... finally i can relaxed myself" i said to myself then stretched my arms.

"Why, you're stressed in school" someone suddenly talked beside me then drink her water.

"Jennie unnie, i thought your stiil asleep" i said then flashed a awkward smile "not anymore, are you hiding something?" She asked then looked at my eyes.

"Nothing, it's just uhmm.... i have a date with taehyung" OHHH... MY.... GOD.... i've said it to unnie. My gosh lisa.

"What?!!" She asked in shocked ahh... i'm so dumb....

"I guess you heard it right" i just simply said and now she's smilling what the heck!! what is it?? Does she change her mood in an instant??

"Ohh.. my.. gosh... you need to prepare your stuffs lisa, did you prepare it already?" She ask while smilling.

What the hell!! I don't want to go there unnie i want to rest!!

"Nope not yet" i said then she smiled widely.

"Then let's fix your things, i'll make you even prettier" she said still smiling.

"No need i'm already the prettiest" i said with confidence, she just laugh then take me to my room.

In the room

"What do you think" i ask while looking at the mirror. I am now picking my outfit for our fake date ahhh....

"Yes that one, OMO your so beatiful" she said then hugged me "i know that unnie" i said then broke the hug.

"What are you guys doing" unnie ask while pointing at my outfit....

"Ohhh... you mean this, it's for lisa's da-" i cut her words off by saying this...

"I'll go for a walk later, wae?" I said then tapped jennie unnie's shoulders.

"Ye-yes she is and i'm helping her for her outfit" jennie unnie said then flashed a faked smile.

"You'll go for a walk but you are wearing a dress?, so awkward" she said then closed the door.

"Oh... that was close" jennie unnie said then let out a laugh and i just nod in response because of laughing.

"Let's go downstairs" she said "yeah i'll just do something" i excused.

"Ok just go down after that" she said then left my room.

Kim Taehyung

Lisa:Taehyung, don't go here just wait me there

                   Seen by taehyung*

Afternoon

I've just finish my hair and the other stuff of mine when suddenly jisoo unnie and jennie unnie rushed in my room.

"Yahh.... taehyung  is there" jennie unnie said while hidding her smile. "Are you out for a date" jisoo unnie asked then placed her hands in her waist.

I'm telling you taehyung you're dead!!

"Ye-Yes" i said then looked on the floor. "Where are you looking at,hey i'm not mad okay, i've just got a little shock but i'm not angry besides here's some of my lip tint and lip balm. you csn use it" she said that made me shock.

Wait... so she's not mad but happy??

"Unnie i don't need this stuff" i said then gave it back to her. "Yahhh.... just put this on it's expensive, you know" jisoo unnie said then put some on my lips.

"Unnie it's so red" i complaint "i didn't ask" she simply said then smiled "okay you're ready" she added.

Lisa's outfit

I was about to open the door but it suddenly oppened that made me fall in shock and it was taehyung

"Ohh.... i'm sorry" he said then helped me to get up.

My two unnies were just looking at us while smiling widely like they are watching funny movies.

"Hi" jisoo unnie said then taehyung waaved at her.

I feel like i was a bit overdressing because tae is just wearing a simple celine shirt and pants with maatching shades and yet he still manage to be hot and handsome... aissshh....

"What are you guys doing there" suddenly i saw bambam in the door with sehun oppa and jin oppa.

"Ohhh.... she fall there but taehyung helped her" jennie unnie explained. "how about you guys, wht are you doing here" she asked back.

"Ohh... we're just visiting you guys because we missed you it's been a long time since we last met each other" sehun oppa explained then look at my direction.

"Let's go babe" taehyung suddenly grab my waist next to him that made them all shock.

"What?? babe??" Jin oppa and bambam said with eyes wide open.

"Yes you heard it right she's my girlfriend" he said then pull me outside the house.

"Yahh... we should say good bye to them, you don't have manners" i said then rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Go inside the car" he said in monotone.

"You're so weird" i said then just go inside.

He start the engine, then started to drive the car.

Silence filled the moment....

"Where are we going?" I ask, "in the park" he coldly said and i just nodded.

Again silence filled the moment.....

"Why did you pick me up i told you not to com-" he cutted off my words and said..

"Why because that sehun will go there" he said still looking at the front but his eyes were scary.

"N-No it's just that they will know that i am your girlfriend" i simply said while looking at him.

"Don't worry about them because the truth is i am just your fake boyfriend"

That sentence that came from his mouth hurted me a bit.

Why do i feel like this ahh....!!!

"Yeah your right i'm just your fake girlfriend" i said in annoyance then looked at the window.

When will this end ahhh..!!!!

"Are you angry?" He ask trying not to laugh.

"Why are you laughing, i didn't say anything" i said then looked at him who is smirking like hell.

"Are you angry of what i said?" he ask while smirking "nope" i denied "and besides, why would i be angry if i'm just your fake girlfriend and you're my fake boyfriend" i added.

"Chill, i just ask i didn't need an explanation" he said then faced in front again.

____________________________

Update guys!! I'm deeply sorry for maaking you guys wait i've been very busy the whole week. I'm sorry again😔 please spare with me..💛💛