chapter 34

Lisa POV

"lisayah wake up your boyfriend is here" jennie unnie said while shaking my body. I checked my phone first before i adjust my vision. Really it's too early for tae to be here like what the frick!! It's just 7:30 am in the morning.

"Auntie and uncle is downstairs with taehyung, you should wash up first, look you have a dry saliva on your face and your hair is a mess" jennie unnie told me while me, still can't process what's happening.... it's too early. My mind is not ready to function yet.

"Yaahhh... are you listening??" Jennie unnie clapped infront of my face when i was looking nowhere.

"Y-yes" i stuttered and got up from my bed. I walked directly to the bathroom and washed up first before i fix my hair and my bed.

"Your boyfriend is really something!" Jennie unnie said while i was fixing my hair. "Wae?"

"He's too early to be here and it's sunday, he should be sleeping at this hour" jennie unnie rant like she's the girlfriend. Aiishh... unnie just let him be.

"By the way, did he know that jisoo unnid will move in to their new house?" She ask curiously and i just nodded.

"Let's go" i said then got up from my chair and left my room with jennie unnie.

"Good morning honey" mom greeted me when i got down. I saw how his face brighten a bit when she saw me.

"Good morning mom, dad" i greeted them both and took a sit next to tae.

"Good morning baby" he whispered that made me smile, jennie unnie looked at us bitterly that made me chuckled a bit.

"What do you want for breakfast honey?" Mom ask "i'll just have some hot chocolate mom" i answered while smiling.

"Ok we'll let you guys talk here, we will just check your unnie" dad said then excused themselves.

"Why are you so early?" I ask curiously "maybe because i miss my girlfriend" he teased with his teasing smile "tskk... you just didn't saw each other yesterday" jennie unnie hissed while glaring at us.

"Okay i'll just try understand you because you can't relate" he said then suddenly pinch my cheeks "huh! You think so? Sorry but you are wrong!" Jennie unnie said frustratedly, taehyung even mocked her that made jennie unnie even more frustrated.

"Yaaahhh..... i will not allow you to meet lisa" she warned him but hw just chuckled "okay, you win" he said then looked at me.

"By the way, how about suga he is really serious about you, he always talk about you, he flex you like you are the most perfect girl he ever meet" he said that made me shocked. So suga oppa is serious with jennie unnie.....

"Jinjja?" Jennie unnie ask in disbelief "believe me or not, i'm saying the truth" he said while looking at jennie unnie.

"Jennie, your unnie is calling you" mom shouted "yes auntie" she shouted back and then left us here.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" I ask him when jennie unnie left "i want you" he murmured that made me shocked.

"Really, sorry i'm not available" i teased him with a smile on my face "did you heared me??" He ask.

"Isn't it obvious??" I ask "yeah alright, i want to have hot chocolate too" he said not looking at me.

"How about me?? I thought you want me" i ask teasingly that made him even more shy.

"Yaaahhh... lalisa manoban, stop that already" he half-yelled.

"Okay, i'll go now" i said and walk towards the kitchen.