chapter 13

Taehyung POV

She left me here, still shocked of what she said.

Why didn't she let me speak first, why??, i have something to say too.

After that i came back to my senses, i need to find lisa i have something to say too.

At the hallway

I'm finding lisa in the hallway i already ask her classmates but they didn't know where she is.

"Lisayah...." i shouted where are you please.....

I was walking in the hallway when i saw rosé with her other classmates.... wait i should ask rosé maybe she knows where's lisa.

"Rosé did you see lisa?" I ask her "i thought you two talked on the rooftop" she said confused.

I just left her there. I want to see lisa, so i drive from here to lisa's house.

At lisa's house

I pressed the doorbell and luckily jennie opened it, "wh-what are you doing here?" She asked shocked "is lisa in there?" I asked then take a glance inside.

"She's in schoo- unnie" jennie smiled awkwardly. I know jisoo noona is mad at me but i need to find her.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo noona ask then raised her brows. "He's asking if lisa is here" jennie said while trying to calm jisoo noona.

"Why are you finding her, after what you did to lisa you still have confidence to talked to her" jisoo noona said angrily at me.

"Look noona, i know it's hard to believe but i thought irene have heart disease because she told me that when we still in a relationship, but when i carried her to the clinic the doctor said that she's completely alright. The doctor said that she's just pretending." I explained to them.

"I alreasy told lisa earlier, but she's not listening to me, she said that she already fal for me and so do i but please don't tell lisa. I didn't told her first because i'm scared that maybe she will reject me, so lease let me talk to her" i begged at them.

"Unnie, you already know taehyung's excuse so please forgive him, look how sincere he is" jennie whispered at jisoo noona but i still heard it.

"Okay... i forgive you but we cannot tell where lisa is because we don't know where she is we'll just inform you if she goes home already" jisoo noona said.

"Go to school" she reminded me. "Ok noona thank you" i said then bowed at her.

I hope they will tell me....

Lisa POV

I'm here at the nearest lake in our house. It's kinda embarrassing for me bacause taehyung know already. Aisshh....

Should i go to school tommorow or not, it's really embarrassing ahhhh..... i confessed to taehyung.

I'll go home now.....

At the house

"Unnie" i shouted as i was pressing the doorbell. She opened it already.

"That's fast" i said then she suddenly pull me fast inside the house.

"Why?" I ask her confused "taehyung just got here earlier" she said that made me shocked, why did he go here??.

"Why?" I ask again "she's finding you duh!" She said then made me sit on the sofa.

"You confessed to him, why" she asked trying not laugh. "I was just carried away by my emotions"  i said then looked down. Aisshh.... it's embarrassing.

"I'll go in my room" i excused myself. After that i run fast to my room.

Aishh.... i don't want to be like this. I didn't expect that i will be like this.

Third persons POV

It's been 3 days since lisa and taehyung did not talk to each other. Lisa is always in her after the school while taehyung is trying to talk to lisa but suddenly.......

"Chaeng, i'll just pee wait me here" lisa said then run towards the comfort room.

After 3 minutes

She's now about to go to chaeng when someone suddenly grab her in the corner.

"Yahhh..... who are you?" Lisa said while punching the man's shoulder. "You won't cone with me if i tell you who i am" the man said.

They stopped walking infront of the exit door.

"Why are we here and can you let go off my hand" lisa said then when she turned around, she saw the one that she keeps on avoiding.

TAEHYUNG!!

"Yahhh.... let go off me" she said while trying to take off taehyung's hand on her.

"Let me talk first" he said that made lisa stay for a moment.

"Okay 3 minutes" she said then looked at her watch.

"Your time starts now" she said taehyung suddenly went blank, he doesn't know what to say.

"Why is there a timer" he ask then looked at lisa who is looking at her watch.

"2 minutes and 20 seconds" she said while waiting taehyung to talk.

"Okay, where should i start this ahhh...." he said.

"1 minute" she said then crossed her arms on her chest.

"Okay, lisa i know that we made a deal that we will be in a realtionship for 50 days and we made a rules" taehyung started. "20 seconds" she reminded.

"And i broke the rule, i broke the only rule that you made, and now i will confess it" he continued "10 se-seconds" lisa is nervous of what is taehyung saying right now.

I like you already lisa, when we met at the cafe, my heart starts to beat fast when i'm with you, and now i want it to be real" he confessed that made lisa froze for a moment.

"What do you mean, re-real" she stuttered "i want to have a real relationship with you" he said then hold lisa's hand.

"Yahh... stop joking around" she said then chuckled awkwardly. "I'm not joking, i'm serious" he said then looked at lisa's round brown eyes.

"If you want, i will court you first" he suggested that made lisa shock. "What you don't want it" he ask.

"No" she answered while looking at the floor. "Then let's be together" he casually said. "Is it so fast for us" she said while pouting.

"It will just go there" he said then intertwine their hands. There is still awkward feeling between them because of what happened the last few days.

While they are walking in the hallway, all the students were shock.

"So do you guys fixed your contract relationship HAHAHAHA" the student on the corner said.

They just didn't mind them and still hold each other's hands.

___________________________

Update guys!!

Thank you for voting my story. I appreciate it 😉💛💛