chapter 40

Lisa POV

"chaeng, where do you want to eat?" I ask. We've just done our class so we can now eat for lunch.

"I don't know, how about you?" She ask me back.

"Yaahhh.. i'm the one who's asking, not you" i whine. Aisshhh this girl!

"I don't know, i'm okay wherever you want" she said without looking at me because she's putting her mirror inside her bag.

"I don't know either" i whined with so much frustration. "Let's just eat in your house" she suggested. I looked at her once before i nod.

I go straightly to the parking lot to take my car.

"Yaaahhh, let's go" i half-yelled just to call chaeng. Aisshhh she's so talkative to her friends, even me!

"Yaahh are you deaf or what!" I told her with frustration all over my face, "i just talk with kenneth for a minute" she casually answered and closed the car door.

"Who's kenneth?" I ask in confusion. "The guy on the ball, remember??" She said while i'm trying to remember him.

"Ohhh the one who win??" I ask and she nodded, "so he's in our unniversity too" i ask again and she nodded.

-at the house

"Unnie!! Did you cooked something?" I screamed when we enter my house.

"Unnie.." i yelled again but no one answer, "maybe she go out with suga oppa" chaeng said while looking upstairs.

I checked the kitchen and didn't see anyone. I checked the dining area and found out that there's a food.

"Chaeng!" I yelled.

"What!?" She yelled back then came here in the dining area.

"Unnie cooked" i said then pointed at the food.

"Then let's eat" she sat down and took the food, i satnext to her and we started eating.

After a few minutes, someone suddenly  called through my phone. I checked it and it was jennie unnie. I answered it and put iton my ear.

On call

[Lisayah]

Lisa: Where are you unnie, i came home already.

[Jisoo unnie..]

I immediately felt nervous when she said my sister's name.

Lisa: What happened?!

[I'll tell you later]

Lisa: Where are you??

[Seoul national hospital]

I ended the call and  immediately took my car keys.

"Where are you going?" Chaeng ask while looking at me confused. "Jisoo unnie is in the hospital i need to come, she need me right now" i said and put my things on my sling bag such as phone, wallet and other things.

"What?!! Wait i'm coming with you" she said then took her bag.

At the hospital

"Did the patient do the heavy chores at your house?" I heared the doctor ask jin oppa. I'm here with  jennie unnie and chaeng. Jennie unnie is carrying aili right now while jisoo unnie is sleeping.

"What did the doctor said oppa?" I ask while looking at him.

"The doctor said she need to rest for  awhile" jin oppa said while looking at jisoo unnie.