chapter 25

Lisa POV

At school..

"Let's have lunch together" he reminded me then suddenly kiss me on the cheek. What the fudge!! Were in school tae!!

"Yiieee, what's that, goodbye kiss, duh!! Your room and our room is just near" chaeng suddenly appeared next to me with her teasing smile.

"Even it's near i will still miss him"the side of his lips rosed up that made my heart fluttered. Tae, would you stop doing that!!

"Okay, that's enough we still have classes guys, study first not flirt" she said that made us laugh, "byeee love" i said with a smile on my face, he smiled back then waved goodbye.

"I've never seen you smile like this...... it's good" chaeng suddenly hugged me "promise me you will always tell me if you have a problem even if it's small or big. I'm always here for you" why does she suddenly sounded serious, she just teased us earlier.

"You're making me worried, why?? what's happening" i asked her confused "i just want you to always smile, it looks good in you"  she said that made me smile.

I'm so grateful that i have a friend like chaeng... who is never leaving my side, even though sometimes i don't like her jokes and when she teases me, i still want to be her bestfriend.

"Stop with this emotional scene HAHAHA let's go inside" i reminded her and she smiled and nodded.

"Good morning class, before i start my lesson for today i want to inform you guys that we will have a ball this coming friday" ms. Lee told us when she arrived at our classroom.

"I hope all of you guys will attend since it's your last year here at this school, let's make it memorable to you guys" she added while smiling at us.

"Of course ms. Lee"

"Yes miss, we will attend"

"We will make sure of that"

All of us agreed with a smile on our faces. Yeah ms. Lee is right,this will be our last year here in this school because we are now graduating this year.

"Let's buy our dresses later so we could prepare properly" chaeng said in exxitement. i just nodded at her.

"Okay class i'll see you there, dress up properly, so you guys will be more gorgeous and handsome" ms. Lee teased us that made us laugh.

"Okay moving on, let's start our lesson for today" she said then hold her marker and start writting on the board.

After class......

"Chaeng do you want to come with us?" I ask her once again but she refused "i told you i don't want to be third wheel, i'll just text jimin to have lunch with me" she explained, i just sigh in surrender.

"Okay, see you then" i said then run towards taehyung's classroom.

When i arrived there i saw him putting his things in his bag.

"Hey" i entered the room and greeted him, "hi love!!" He said happily then stood infront of me.

All the students were now looking at us "finally you smiled alrea- ohh... hi lisa!!" Jungkook greeted me with his bunny smile.

All the students were now gossiping about us even in on the hallway...."hi!!" I greeted him back and smiled at him.

"Back off bro" jungkook was about to give me a friendly hug when taehyung stood between me and jungkook.

"Okay okay, btw lisa do you already have your partner this coming ball event?" I guess he teased taehyung more...

"What the f*ck bro of course it's me" he said while looking at jungkook with sharp look.

"Well, i don't have yet" i played with jungkook already to make taehyung jealous.

"What the- come on lisa i'm your boyfriend, not jungkook. He can have her partner in just a minute" taehyung said in frustrated tone.

"Why he just ask me" i said playing innocent "you know what i'm done, i'll just ask irene" that made me shock for a moment, he left me here with jungkook.

"I think what you did was really wrong, go and take him back, you know he's the kind of boy that when he get jelous it took around 3-5 days just to talk to him" jungkook told me. Oh no!!

I run immediately in the hallway, i'm finding tae right now....

"Tae" i yelled, i don't care if what the other student's tell, suddenly my phone ring and saw chaeng's name, i answered it.

On call.....

Chaeng: where are you??

Lisa: i'm in the hallway can you help me to find tae.

Chaeng: what the frick, tae is here in the cafeteria with irene

Lisa: WHAT!!

I ended the call and immediately go in the cafeteria.....

When i arrived there i saw taehyung with irene eating together... i swear tae i'll kick that girl.

"Lisa" i heard someone shouted my name and i think it's chaeng but i didn't look back, i walk towards the table where tae and irene are eating.

"Fake cough* why are you eating with my boyfriend" i said while raising a  brow.

"Because your boyfriend said" she said then looked at me "excuse me but i need to talk to my boyfriend, could you give us some privacy" i said controling mu temper.

She looked at taehyung and looked at me. Tae signalled her to go so she left us.

"So you actually invited her to have lunch with you" i said when i sat next to him, "i can do what i say" he simply said while eating the foods on the tray.

"Aisshh.... why did you do that, i'm just joking around" i said annoyingly "then stop joking if you know what will i do next" he said still not looking at me.

"Look at me" i said then rotate his face infront of me "i'm yours, you're mine, okay??" I said while looking at his eyes.

"Hey would you like to ta-" he suddenly kiss me!! Wtf!!!

I pushed him away from me and stood up,"ohh... i'm sorry, i'm really, really sorry" he said then hold my hand. I'm still shocked at this moment i can't move, i feel like my feet is glued on the floor.

I don't know what i did, next thing i knew is i hugged him......

What am i doing ahhh!!!!

_____________________
💛💚