chapter 43

Lisa POV

i woke up at 9 am in the morning to buy some stuffs for our anniversary. After that i got home and design the walls.

While i was busy putting the decorations someone knocked on the door and pressed the doorbell.

I checked it only to see chaeng with a smile on her face.

"What are you doing?? It's so early" i said but she just ignored me and straightly walked to the living room.

"What did you cooked??" She asked while smiling brightly.

"I'll just order some pizza and pasta. Maybe some donuts too" i said then continue what i was doing.

She just seated on the couch while observing what i'm doing.

"You know what?? You should help me to decorate" i throw the other decoratings that made her eyes roll.

"It's your fault because you come too early, i told you to come at 5 pm not 3 pm" i said while chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, yeah" she lazily replied then started designing the wall.

"By the way, where's jimin?" I ask while looking at her.

"He's probably with taehyung. He told me he will come here with tae" she said while cutting the tape.

After a few minutes....

"Finally we're done" she while looking at the wall. "We should order the foods already" i said that made her nod.

I took my phone and ordered a pizza, pasta and donuts through online.

"You should call your love of your life already" she said with her teasing smirk.

I don't exactly know what to do. He told me he will just appear here.

"I think he's busy chaeng we should respe-" she cutted me off with her brows furrowed.

"Call him already!! Ppalli!!" She said while shaking my body. Aisshh!! I'll just call him.

I dialled his number and let it ring.

When i put it on the side of my ear, chaeng immediately sit closer to me then listen to it.

I thought he wouldn't answer it so i was about to turn it off but then he answered.

"He answered ppalli" chaeng pointed at my phone with a bright smile on her face.

I put it on the side of my ears. Chaeng also listen to it.

Lisa: uhmm hi love!!

Lisa: where are you?? You can come here already.

Tae: okay we'll be there in a minute.

Lisa: okay byee love!!

Tae: byee..... love.

He turn it off but my hand is still on the side of my ear. I froze for a moment. He called me love! But we are done.

"I didn't hear it clearly, what did he said" chaeng said with her annoyed pout.

"He said they'll be here in a minute" i said.

She just nodded then checked her phone.

After a few minutes....

The doorbell rang so chaeng immediately walked to the door.

"What takes you so long??"  When they arrived at the living room, i saw taehyung looking at me. We made an eye contact for about 30 seconds or 1 minute maybe.