chapter 17

Afternoon

Lisa POV

We were just done eating when sehun oppa want to talk to me.

"Lisa can we talk for a moment" he ask "ahh.... sure" i answered then he started walking, i just followed where he goes then we stopped at a tree.

"What is it oppa" i ask "do you like taehyung" he said that made me fell awkward.

"Ohh.... i'm sorry if i maake you feel awkward it's just that, i don't want to think about it anymore" he said then touch my arms.

"Lisa, i still like you so would you mind if i will court you?" He ask that made me even more shocked and awkward.

"I don't want to say this but..." i said avoiding to have an eye contact with him "but what" he stated.

"Look oppa, i already moved on, and if you still like me then i'll try my best not to see you. I don't want to hurt you oppa" i explained then take his hands off me.

"Why did you leave me in the us?" He asked "it's a long story oppa" i said while looking on the ground.

"Is it because of taehyung?" He asked "it's not taehyung's fault" i answered "then why did you leave me" he suddenly yelled.

"You leave me without saying anything" he said then hugged me "i'm sorry oppa, i can't do this anymore. Please don't make it awkward between us and also to tae" i said then immediately run away.

I'm uncomfortable, i can't find peace  with him anymore.

I immediately go towards our room and climb up to my bed. I didn't even saw jennie unnie in here too.

"What's the problem again?" She ask i took a deep breath and told unnie that sehun oppa confessed to me.

"I knew it, i already dought him when he said that he will come with us because he miss you" she said then climp up on my bed.

"Did you tell hin that you alreasy moved on?" She ask and i just nodded. "I feel sorry for him" i said as tears began to fall on my cheeks.

"Hey don't cry it's not your fault and it's nor his fault too, it's nobody's fault" she comforted me while i was crying on her neck.

"Hey stop it cry baby, maybe you guys met and become in a relationship but it doesn't mean that you are destined for each other" she said while rubbing my back.

"And other people say that right person but wrong time, i'm not believing it because what i believe is all people that you've met have purpose in your life, it may be a lesson for you or something like that, so don't feel guilty" she continued. She's always the one i'm running to when i need an advice.

"Feeling okay now?" She ask "yes unnie thank you for comforting me" i said then flashed a smile.

"You know what tae just ask me earlier, he ask if what would he do" she said that maade me a little surprise, so that's why tae is talking to jennie unnie earlier.

"What did you say?" I ask "i told him to confront you, to talk to you so you guys can fix it" she said while looking at the mirror.

"Maybe he'll talk to you later" she added then jumped from here to the floor.

"Just go downstairs" she continued then closed the door.

Aisshhh..... i'm too emotional. Ahh....!!! So cringe.

After 3 hour.......

We were here outside the house with bonfire. I fell asleep after that emotional moment of me HAHAHA.

By the way, i didn't talk to sehun oppa after that. I'm avoiding him so we will not be awkward.

"How about we play a game?, it's so boring" chaeng suddenly suggest and we all agreed.

She took the bottle inside the house and explain the rules.

"So here's the rule, if the bottle will point at you, you will tell your biggest secret. Isn't it fun" she said happily we just nodded.

When chaeng spinned the bottle all of us were nervous like literally nervous and the bottle stopped spinning and it landed on jimin. HAHAHAHA what an unlucky man.

All of us laughed in jimin's reaction. "So what's your biggest secret" chaeng ask while looking at her boyfriend.

"Ok fine, when i was in middle school, i peed in my pants" all of us laugh hardly when he told the biggest secret he had.

"Ok next" jimin said then spinned the bottle.

I was getting more nervous when the bottle is slowly stopped on me. SH*T!!!

"Lisa what's your biggest secret" suga ask while smirking, i took a deep breath then looked at them.

"My biggest secret is.... i got bullied back in junior high school and it affect my mental health that's why i got trauma and left the us" i told the truth then looked at sehun oppa who is listening of what i am saying. They are all become silent when they heared my secret.

"Hoo.... okay i'll spin the bottle" i said trying not to cry.

Jennie unnie tapped my back and whispered "it's okay, you can do it".

"Are you okay?" Suga ask "oh yeah, i'm alright" i said while trying to smile but i just can't. I'm tired of pretending.

"Hey, it's alright if you tell the truth, besides we are your friends" jungkook said.

"Let's stop this, i'm not comfortable in it i'll leave you guys, have fun" i said then stood up and walk away.

Taehyung POV

"Let's stop this, i'm not comfortable in it, i'll leave you guys, have fun" she said then walk away.

I felt really bad of what i did to her last week, only if i knew about it....

Jennie signalled me to follow lisa, i nodded then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jimin ask "somewhere" i simply said then walked away.

I saaw lisa looking at the stars and moon.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and she smiled weakly. "Look i'm sorry if i didn't priority yo-" she cut me off by saying this....

"You don't have to say sorry, you didn't know anything"

Silence*

Silence*

Silence*

Silence*

Silence*

"I'm sorry if i distance myself to you, i just, i just got jelous because you're too close to sehun and bambam" i suddenly said, she smiled at me.

"I'm just looking at sehun oppa's brows, you don't need to worry about it" she said then let out a chuckle.

"Jennie told me that you're always caring for people you knew and it's,, it's annoying" i said then faced the ground.

"What, why do you think it's annoying, i'm just caring for other peop-" i cut her off....

"How about me, do you care about me" i ask, i know it sounds crazy but ahh... i'm just jelous.

"You even call him oppa while me, you're just calling me tae or taehyung" i continued that made lisa laugh.

"Then what should i call you, babe, baby.. darling... daddy" she said while smirking.

F*ck stop smirking!!

"Yahh... stop it" i said while trying not to blush or smile.

"What should i stop daddy?" She ask still smirking. "Lisayah... hajima" i  squealed.

"Okay, i'll stop" she said.

But i don't feel mad at her. Atleast she is now smiling.

______________________

Another update guys!!!

Please kindly vote my story😘😘 love you all💛💚