Chapter 1

Third Person's PoV 

"Take care, Kang. I'll see you later dude."Lisa taps Seulgi's back and get her luggage from her.

They are here in ICN airport. They just arrived in Korea and they have to go to different cars because Seulgi need to go straight to the hospital to operate on some patient while Lisa will just go straight to their hotel and rest.

"This is so unfair. I still want to sleep!"She complained making Lisa smack her head lightly.

"Wait- You can still speak and understand Korean, right?"Seulgi asked because it's been like ten years since Lisa visited Korea.

"I spent six years studying here and I think I'm not that dumb to forget it."

"I know, I'm just checking."Seulgi teasingly said making Lisa sigh dramatically that made Seulgi chuckle walking away from her and went in her separate car.

They both wave at each other before going in their own separate ways.

Lisa arrived in their shared hotel room and immediately went to take some shower. It's still like 5 am in the morning so she thought she should get some sleep. She was not able to sleep during the flight because she got curious about Seulgi's patient so she read all of it for hours and when she's done she tried to sleep but she still can't. She have been so anxious for like a week about this trip here in Korea.

She left the country for a reason and now she's back because a very annoying friend persuaded her. She also got a lot of offers from the hospital, reaching out to her if she might want to also work there for a while nut she declined all of it since she already have one hospital in mind that she have been looking forward to work for. Well, maybe a person that she have been looking forward to work with?

Lisa woke up in the afternoon and got herself dressed up in a casual but decent manner because she has somewhere to visit very important.

She told the cab driver the location where she want to go but first she mentioned that  before going there maybe they could stop somewhere to buy some flowers. 

"I hope you still like blue roses my love..."Lisa whispered to herself.

She bought a bouquet of red roses and a separate one blue rose. She don't know what to expect so if she something or would find the situation not right about her giving a flower to Jennie she plans to just crush the blue rose with her hands and keep it in her pocket. The red roses on the other hand, it's for Jennie's mom.

Lisa paid the driver and thanked him before going out of the cab. She's now standing in front the gate of the Kim's house. She's stil contemplating between running away or be brave and push the doorbell.

She calmed herself and pushed the doorbell button. She kept on breathing in and out trying to keep herself calm as possible because what if it's Jennie that's going to open the gate for her? Or would she even open the door for Lisa and let her come in?

"Who is that?"She heard a woman asked. "Oh my- Lisa dear!"A middle aged woman greeted gher with a smile which made her about to smile too but the blood that is dripping from Mrs. Kim's forehead is making her brow furrow.

She immediately took her handkerchief from her pocket and put it in Mrs. Kim's bleeding forehead as soon as the gate door opened.

"Mommy Kim, what happened to your forehead? Did you fell?"Lisa asked worriedly  as she check her forehead to see if the cut is deep or not.

"Aigoo, I'm okay. I just hit my forehead on the kitchen cabinet, I guess I'm getting tall now."Mrs.Kim tried to joke but Lisa was  too worried to even laugh at this situation because it's bleeding too much, her handkerchief is soaking from the blood.