Chapter 16

Lisa's PoV

"Does your boyfriend think so too?"I asked that made her stare at me for seconds.

I'm curious about the things that Kai tells her.

Does he compliment her like I did?

Does he make her happy like I once did?

Or more?

"Yes, he did."She answered  and I nodded with that.

"Cool." Is the only thing I could say.

I thought I want to hear more but the jealousy is killing me.

I don't want to hear more of it.

It will kill me.

I'm stupid. Why did I even ask that.

You're an idiot, Lisa.

"He's the best. And for the past years he never left my side even when he was still courting me." She continued.

Well damn.

Just kill me already, will you?

I avoided my gaze and nod.

I know she was trying to hit with those words but for pete's sake I never left her side when we were still together!

"I guess you already forgot that I also never left your side when we were still in a relationship but anyway, good for you." I said

She's cruel.

"And what happened next? You fucking broke up with me without a fucking good reason and flew to a fucking another country after."What she said made me face her and I can see that she's controlling her anger so much.

She's getting red.

"You think I didn't want to stay? You know how much I love you-"

"But you still fucking left me!," Her voice was loud but not the way that it will wake the people in the other rooms. "I was not a good girlfriend but I was not bad either. I don't remember giving you a hard time and I certainly did not remember us having a conflict before you broke up with me. I have thought many times the things I did that made you broke up with me and all I can think is maybe, it's because of my attitude. Tell me, is it?"

"I love every single thing about you." I answered sternly.

"Liar. You wouldn't leave me if you truly love me."

"I left because I loved you. I still do. Believe me, please. I'm sorry for everything I know you also had a hard time. Jisoo and Rosé told me everything and it pains me just by thinking about it. But please, my love for you is true." I said whole heartedly as my tears started to fall down on my cheeks but I was fast to wipe it all.

I saw her turned her back to me with my peripheral vision so I immediately composed myself to look okay when I am certainly not.

Both of us.

"Where are you going?"She asked from behind since I stood up and planned to go to Rosé's room.

An excuse to just go out in here.

"I'm gonna check on my bestfriend."

"I just checked on her. She's okay." She said and I could only nod as a response.

I sighed and glanced at the clock that says 2:24.

"I'll just go outside-"

"It's cold"

"I have a jacket,"I said and turned to face her. "I'll go buy a drink.Do you want me to buy you something?"I asked, like we weren't just arguing a minute ago.