Chapter 7

Lisa's PoV

"Calm down Mark and talk properly. What crash are you saying?"I asked confused.

I'm talking with Mark over the phone right now.

Seulgi saw me intensed so she signaled me to put it on speaker so she could hear to.

"We were drag racing but then Jackson suddenly crashed. I don't know why, It's just- Maybe- Was it- because of her tumor?" Mark jumbled with his words, he's panicking.

Damn.

"Are you on your way to the hospital? Is he unconscious?"

"Yes, we're in the ambulance right now. We're on our way there. He's unconscious. Are you still here in Korea? Please tell me you're still here."

"I am. Stay calm, alright. I'll be there."I said and ended the call.

I sighed heavily and looked at Seulgi.

"I guess, I'll be flying alone for now."She stated and chuckled.

I nodded. We're both already here in the hospital and we just completed our check in, we were on our way boarding but I suddenly got a call from Mark.

"I guess so too... Have a safe flight."I said and hugged her as I immediately exited the place.

I'm glad I only brought a suitcase with me so it's not much a hassle when I call for a taxi. Me and Seulgi was on a van earlier on our way here because our suitcase won't fit in one taxi.

"Straight to the hospital please."I stated and the driver immediately drove off.

It's still 7 pm, it's still early. Why the hell are they drag racing this early night? And Jackson, wasn't he supposed to be in China?! He's supposedly gonna be on his way to LA too because he was the VIP patient I was going to meet there.

"Thank you, sir."I paid and get my suit case from the trunk as I immediately entered the hospital.

I saw a lot of tall guys before I could even enter the emergency room and Mark immediately went to me when he spotted me.

"Lisa!"He called

"Where is he?" I asked and he immediately escorted me.

There was a curtain that's covering the area so I slide it open and it revealed five person inside of it.

Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and a nurse that I'm not familiar with.

My brows furrowed when I saw the familiar faces but my anger was raising I couldn't bother to greet them.

"Sit straight."I demanded

"Can't you see that I'm still stitching his head up?"It was Jennie who argued.

"That stitches will not be necessary if he already broke his spine."I argued back.

"Woah-Woah, stop fighting you two."It was Jackson.

I glared at him.

"Mark, hold my things and go outside. I'll just find you when I'm done here,"I said and he immediately get my backpack and suitcase.

"For those who are not needed here please wait outside."I said and glance at Jisoo and Rosé.

Jisoo complained at first but then Rosé dragged her outside. I immediately close the gap between the curtains to give us privacy.

"Drag racing? Here in Korea? Were you not supposedly in China right now, Mr. Wang?"I asked as I stared at him.

He's so frustrating.

"I promise you, I was in China and I just arrived here like 4 hours ago-"

"Didn't I tell you to not stress yourself too much? You know I can't help you when you don't even help yourself."I scolded.

He avoided my gaze. Is he ashamed? Well, he should be. His mother was worrying very much of how his doing. He is her only son. She cares about him very much and he's acting like this without her knowing? If I were his mom, I would be so disappointed.

"Did you already call the family of the patient?"I asked Jennie

"We did, she's on her way here."She answered and thanked the nurse who assisted her with stitching Jackson's cut on his forehead.

"You should have not tell her to come here! She's in LA and I was on my way there too to meet Lisa and my other doctors-"

"Well, you don't have to do that anymore. I texted Dr.Bae to get on the plane and come here. We're gonna gonna do the surgery right after she get some rest from the flight." I cut him off and face the nurse.

"I'd like to have him tested for new MRI scans please."I said and she immediately nodded.

"Lisa, you can't do this to me! You said I have still time, why do you have to do the surgery all of sudden?!" He complained and stopped the nurse from moving his bed

"I was being a horrible doctor. We should've done the surgery right after we discovered your illness."I said and he glared at me.

"Well then I am firing you as my doctor!"He angrily said

I face the other doctors that was pulling his bed on its way from the MRI scan room and nodded, signalling them to go ahead.

I sighed heavily and calmed myself. I might act so calm in the outside but I was so nervous inside.

Where is Jisoo and Rosé anyway?

"Will you call Dr.Kai? Mr.Wang just fired his neuro doctor, we'll have to get a new one"I heard Jennie said beside me that caught my attention.

A new doctor?!

I immediately went to its way and said "That's not necessary, thank you."I forced a smile to the nurse and she just nodded walking away.

"Jackson fired you as his doctor you know that they have all the rights to do that." She stated and I  nodded, understanding her point.

"I'm well aware of that, but here's the thing,"I sighed before continuing. This is giving me headaches. "His mother already expected that Jackson would say that to me somehow because he's scared of doctor's, alright? She made me sign to never give on his son. Jackson has  a cancer on his spine that only I can remove it. His cancer on his spine won't shrink with chemo and I am very much unsure of my idea of how to remove it. If I feel frustrated as his doctor, I'm sure he's loosing his shit right now too because he's carrying the tumor itself." I said, frustrated.

"You're unsure?Then why did you tell him that you'll do the surgery very soon? Were you trying to scare him? Because you know that's not how it works and doctors shouldn't scare their-"

"I said I'm unsure, I didn't said I'm not confident to remove it. I already have a plan to remove it but if there's something unexpected inside it then I'll have to to do it impromptu."I cleared what I was trying to mean.

"Can we stop fighting, please? We already fought this morning."I plead as I look at her.

She stared at my eyes for a moment and then look at me from head to toe.

"He's the VIP patient that I was talking about this morning and supposedly gonna meet back in LA" I explained.

"I didn't ask."She said disinterested.

"Thought you should now,"I stated."I better excuse myself now before we engage into another argument."I said walking away from her.

I get it that she doesn't care about me anymore but she will always be my favorite person that I want to tell about how my day went.

She will always be the one.

---
A/N
Thoughts?