Chapter 23

A/N
Leave some comments!!

Lisa's PoV

"Thank you, sir. Have a safe trip on your way home" I told the driver by the window after I got out.

"You too kid." He said and I nodded in response.

He's Krystal's driver. We just dropped Krystal at the airport and Krystal insisted to let him take me here in the hospital which I actually planned to go to.

I almost forgot that I have to meet Jennie.

I spent the morning with Krystal and she confessed that she liked me. I am actually flattered and happy that she got to be honest with her feelings because she's been too hard on herself for the past years.

I'm happy that she's comfortable with me. But I don't really know what to do with her confession.

I told her I can't date anyone right now because it's complicated between me and my ex then she just said she's willing to wait but I told her not to.

As far as I know I still have feelings for Jennie. Or am I just holding on the happy moments that we once had?

"Dr. Manoban!"I heard someone called for me and I turned and saw a resident running toward me.

"We already discharged Mr.Wang . He was wondering if he could see you before going to the airport." He reported.

"Sure, I'll head to his room now." I said and reached for my wallet and handed the guy some money. "Treat yourself some nice dinner Jaemin. It's been nice working with you." I said and smiled a little before walking away.

I saw how he's having second thoughts about accepting the money but I put it right away in his pocket anyway and just walked away.

I like him for giving me good assistance. I thought ir would be hard at first but he is actually fit for my liking. I might have to steal him from this hospital and have him work in L.A .

"Lisa! Goodness, I thought I would not be seeing you before I go to the airport!" Jackson said in relief.

"Do you have something to tell me?"I asked and get the tablet from the side table to double check if he's really ready good to travel now.

"Yes, come here."He instructed and I just raise my brow making him sigh. "What the fuck is this?"He said and raised his phone, showing a video which I took part in.

"Fuck! Where did you get that!?"I said in panicked and get his phone from his hold.

It is a commotion video in the hotel earlier where Jennie's dad is yelling at me.

Where the fuck did he even get this!?

I immediately deleted the video and handed him his phone back.

"It's from one of my friend. He's staying at the same hotel as you. He  said he was gonna punch that old man because he's not gonna let the doctor who saved my life be humiliated. But luckily, some girl and man on his 50s saved you from there."

I closed my eyes for a second to calm my self and let out a heavy sigh.

"It was Krystal and his dad. Would you please not tell anyone-"

"I'm sorry. Jennie already knows. She was here with me when I received and played the video. I was cursing and I forgot about her for a second then she got curious about what I watched. I'm sorry dude."

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck!

"What was her reaction?"I asked as I reach for my pocket and in my disappointment I forgot that I was too occupied earlier that I even forgot to take my phone with me.