Chapter 17

A/N

Okay, starting from now I really need you guys to comment more and be blatant of your thoughts. I want to know what your reactions is like because that is what an author's motivation to keep a story going. That is all I ask. Thank you and enjoy reading!

Third Person's PoV

"Why isn't she waking up!? Did you do something to sabotage the operation to punish me!?"

"Stop accusing me and will you please lower your voice we're in a hospital-"

"I swear, if she won't wake up I will sue-"

"I said lower your voice. Are you stupid?"Lisa grabbed his brother's collar but he immediately shove Lisa's hand away from him.

She's still calm but her brother is very paranoid and angry.

The girl he's with during the accident just got out from surgery that Dr. Kai performed earlier since Lisa can't do it herself because she had a few drinks. There was a brain bleed and the only reason the girl she's with is still asleep because Lisa didn't want to wake the girl up so she wouldn't feel the pain early from the surgery. But she's okay now.

"She's okay and will you stop making a scene? And can you please go with me? We need to talk."Lisa said and pulled Bambam's arm.

He was trying to get away with it but Lisa's glare stopped him.

It's already morning and Lisa's morning is already so hectic because of her brother.

She couldn't perform the surgery earlier because she had a few drinks with Jennie but she was in the operating room with Kai, observing the surgery so her brother would feel at ease but guess how that turned out.

Krystal, together with her father and sister just entered the hospital. Mr.Jung immediately spots Lisa with his eyes and immediately went to her way and his daughters just followed him from behind.

"Lisa!"He called and Lisa turned to look for the familiar voice.

"Oh? Bambam? I didn't know that you also came here with your father."Mr. Jung said that made Bambam's eyes furrow.

"Dad is here?"Bambam asked

"Dad is friends with Mr.Jung. He's invited to his birthday party tonight."Lisa explained and Bambam immediately face his sister angrily.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Well, if you could only set aside  your anger to me and respond to my messages and calls."

"Well, if you could only save our mother then I wouldn't have to be angry just by looking at you."Bambam said and walked out.

Lisa could only sigh and also the Jung family. They know what happened to Lisa's mother and how her relationship with his brother fell.

"I apologize for that,"Lisa cleared her throat and composed herself. "Happy Birthday Mr.Jung or should I say Dr. Jung since we're in the hospital now?"Lisa said with a happy tone, hiding the emotions all in.

"You can also call me dad and I won't even mind."Mr.Jung half-joke that made them laugh except for Krystal who rolled her eyes with that.

"Thank you, Lis. I'll see you tonight at the party and I will be expecting a gift from you, alright?" He said and tapped Lisa's shoulder.

"Of course."Lisa said and chuckled.

"That's good to know. Let your brother come with you tonight if he wants to. I'll see you around."He said and excused himself. Jessica followed him behind leaving Krystal with her.

"Stop looking at me like that. You have patients to worry about."Lisa said, scolding Krystal who are looking at her with worries.

Krystal know how much Lisa would get hurt everytime Lisa's brother would blame her for the death of their mother.

It wasn't Lisa's fault but she felt like it was hers.

"Looking like what? Stop assuming."Krystal said that made Lisa chuckled because it's really obvious that she's lying.

"Sure. Anyway, what time should I pick you up tonight?" She ask to change the topic.

"Don't even worry about that and go to your father after you talk some sense to your brother. Or should I be the one to get some sense in him?"

Lisa shook her head and smiled a bit.

"I know we always say we are each other's family but I can handle this. Thank you anyway."

Krystal nodded and went to fix Lisa's white coat and then cupped her face.

"Oh please don't tell me-"

"Shut up." Krystal puts her pointing finger on Lisa's mouth making it shut. "I'll let myself loosen since you're having a hard time right now so be thankful."Krystal removed her finger from Lisa's mouth making Lisa's smile visible.

Jennie's PoV

"Jennie? You're early."

I glanced at Kai who just greeted me. I walked toward his direction and get the other coffee on his hand.

"It's not yet your shift. Why are you here early?"He asked.

"Have you seen Lisa?"I asked and his face immediately turned serious.

I really need to talk to her.

"We'll talk later. Have you seen her?"I said again.

"Yes, follow me."He said as he started walking and I immediately follow him.

"I last saw her here-"

My legs immediately stopped from walking when my eyes spotted Lisa.

"I know we always say we are each other's family but I can handle this. Thank you anyway."

She's talking to Krystal.

Krystal nodded and went to fix Lisa's white coat and then cupped her face.

My brows furrowed.

"Oh please don't tell me-"

"Shut up." Krystal puts her pointing finger on Lisa's mouth making it shut. "I'll let myself loosen since you're having a hard time right now so be thankful."Krystal removed her finger from Lisa's mouth making Lisa's smile visible.

What is she smiling at.

Will she please remove her hands off of Lisa-

"Don't." Kai said, pulling me back from beside him because I was about to go towards them and grab Lisa with me.

I glared at him before looking back at Lisa and Krystal who's still in the same position.

Their faces are just like 2 or 3 inches from each other, are they not uncomfortable with that?!

"They're just friends.. " Kai whispered at me.

I ignored what he said and continued listening to them but I got disappointed when Krystal put her mouth near to Lisa's ear, whispering.

And aftter that, Lisa nodded that made Krystal smile as she fix Lisa's hair before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

That's it.

"Friends my ass."Is the last thing I said to Kai before walking out of there.

Jisoo better be right with what she said.

"Where are you going?"I heard Kai asked from behind me. I didn't even know he was following me until he spoke.

"I'll talk to my dad first since the love of my life is clearly busy being fluttered with yours."

--
A/N
I swear to you if you didn't leave a  comment I will only update next year—   🥰