Chapter 4

Lisa's PoV

"Noona, am I gonna get jailed if I litter in here?"Jake asked me and acted like he was about to throw the empty coke bottle on the ground.

I reached for it and put it to one of the plastic bags I'm holding. It's all foods. We're here outside the court building, waiting for my friend Rosé.

I texted her last night if I could visit her today and she told me it's okay but I should bring her food for lunch. So I bought lots of her favorite that I know of.

"Why? Do you want to experience going to jail?"I asked him and in my surprise he nodded.

What the hell!?

"Ahhh, so you want your dad to disown you, huh?"

"What do you mean disown me? Oh come on, I am his only son! He will not do such thing and besides I just want to go to jail for doing something stupid funny thing just so I would have some stories to tell to my kids or grandkids in the future."

That's a good idea but I still stand against it.

"What about your sister then? You know how strict she is and you want to do some stupid things just so you could have some stories to tell to your future kids? How about you think what would your future looks like when your sister disown you?"I said making him scoffed in response.

I chuckled and mess his hair. He's so tall now. He's almost my height but I could still even remember how short he is when we first met like it was Yesterday.

"Stand straight now so my friend could easily spot us both."I told him when I saw some people going out from the court.

"Is she pretty?"He asked that made me raise a brow.

"She is. Why?"

"I like lawyers. They're smart, cool and challenging-"

"What the hell are you talking about she's twice your age!"I immediately cut him off

"What!? I didn't mean it that way!" He answered frustrated making me chuckle.

He's attractive to girls who are smart. That's what he told me back then and I guess it still hasn't change.

"Gosh, I could hear both of you from a far! You guys are so loud!" We heard a lady complain not far from us and just by hearing the voice, I already know who it is.

"I missed you."I said as we hug.

"I miss you-Thank goodness, you bought a lot of foods! I'm so freaking hungry and stress right now."She said happily and kissed my cheek. I chuckled and playfully licked my lips and kiss her cheek too.

"Yahh!! You're so gross!!!"She complained, wiping my cheek off her cheek.

I laughed at the scene. I really do miss her so much. We haven't seen each other for 5 months now because of our busy schedules.

"Hello, kid. What's your name?"Rosé asked and as she smiled to Jake.

Jake bowed first before stating his name and then after that introduction we all get inside Rosé's car since we're gonna eat the foods the we bought in Rosé's law firm.

Jake didn't have an escort today or his butler since I will be having all my attention to him. I don't know why he likes me this much and that he always want to hangout with me but I'm grateful. It's just that I'm not as fun as I am before.

"Your father made the building renovated? It looks so new now."I said as we passed by the hall and some rooms.

"Yeah, but that was 5 years ago. You're just too late to discover this."She stated bitterly that made me chuckle.