Chapter 19

A/N
Belated Happy Valentine's Day stinkies!💐🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼🥀🏵️

YOU BETTER LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!

Rosé's PoV

"I know and I told you I'll take care of it." I said as I boredly look at Lisa.

She's here in my office, visiting me or so.

"Then that's good. You should go and talk to her maybe tonight?" She said with hopeful eyes.

I sighed.

I have a lot to do.

"Stop worrying about me and Jisoo. Shouldn't you go talk to Jennie? It's been 2 days."I said and continued typing on my keyboard.

I have someone to defend in court later. I'm so busy and her being here is not helping.

As much as I want to spend some time with my bestfriend and talk, I still have work to do.

She's here because I've been ignoring Jisoo's calls and texts since Lisa told me that she's the one who told Jennie everything that happened.

I am upset with that, yes. She didn't have the right to tell someone's secret. Not at all. But she was drunk and still.

"I called her Yesterday but she didn't answer. I looked for her at work too but she was on leave."

Knowing Jennie, she's not really like that when it comes to Lisa whenever she's jealous. But one thing is for sure here. She's probably jealous about the kiss.

"Well, you and Krystal kissed in front of her so."

"Are you telling me that she's jealous? Don't be insane. She has a boyfriend for pete's sake."

Lisa keeps repeating that, like she's the one who keep on insisting that Jennie has a boyfriend.

"She did tell you that she doesn't have a boyfriend, Lis. And she was never a liar when it comes to you."

We don't know the reason yet about why she said that but in Jennie Kim I trust.

"I saw it with my own eyes, Chae! The way Kai puts his hand on Jennie? It was like it has been there since then. And Jennie? She's in love with him. I saw how both of them look at each other's eyes. Maybe, Jennie just told me that she's single because she was drunk. I don't know."

I shook my head.

I never seen Kai and Jennie flirt in front of me so I'll stick with my Jenlisa thoughts.

She kept on saying about how both of them look at each other's eyes but have she even realize how Jennie look at her? And the way how she look at Jennie?.

I'd give up everything just to see someone look at me like how Jennie look at her. Seriously.

"Shit. I lost track of time. I still have an event to go to,"She mumbled and went to gently tap my head. "I'll get going. Update me after you talk to Jisoo, okay?"

I only nodded in response and let her walk out from my office.

Silence finally engulfs me again.

Lisa's PoV

I fixed my clothes that I am wearing before I could step out of the elevator.

It's my old neighbor son's birthday today, Mujin's son. Me and Jennie's neighbor when we were still living together.

I pressed the doorbell twice and stood there, waiting, until the door got opened by a kid.

"Hello birthday boy!"I greeted and leaned down to kiss his forehead.