Chapter 22

A/N
They say that sexy people do comment a lot. 🤔

Lisa's PoV

I groaned when I heard the noise of the telephone. I just closed my eyes! I haven't sleep yet for pete's sake let me rest!

I reached the telephone on the side table and answered it with a tired "Yes?"

"I'm sorry If I disturbed you Ms.Manoban but there is a man here in the lobby looking for you."

I sat up straight while fixing my hair with my free hand. "Who is it?"

No one told me that they're going to visit me today.

"That's the problem, he won't mention his name and just asked for you. He seems like he's on his 50s and he has some guard with him. He seems descent but him not mentioning his name makes him suspicious so I also called the security." My brows furrowed with what I've heard.

"I'll be down in a minute."I said and put back the telephone.

I already have a hunch who it is but what business does he have for me? If he want me to leave the country again there's no need for that, I'm already leaving tomorrow!

I took my coat and wore it before entering the elevator.

I would give anything just to have some good nice sleep even for just an hour right now.

When the elevator opened I was then approached by some security and walked me to where the"man" that they're talking about is.

And as expected.

"Leave us for a minute."I told the securities and they immediately obeyed.

I walk a little closer to the man and bowed, to show my respect and as a greeting.

"To what do I owe this visit Mr.Kim?"I asked but he only stared at me.

It's like he's controlling his anger.

What did I do this time?

"Should we head somewhere private and sit-"

"There's no need for formalities, I'll tell you immediately why I've come here."He started.

I nodded, a bit nervous.

I swallowed the lump that I suddenly feel in my throat as I waited for him to continue.

"I've expected the first thing I saw you that there will be chaos that's going to happen and my expectations did not disappoint me. You have ruined my relationship between me and my daughter. Most of all she broke up with her boyfriend because of you!"He's fuming with anger.

"Sir, it is not my fault that I was called for duty here and that me and your daughter interact during those times-"

"I don't care! You ruined everything!" He cut me off.

He's looking daggers at me and I saw how the other guests are looking at us and it is really embarrassing.

"You are-"

"Okay, that is enough. I don't care that I have nothing to do with your business and Lisa's but how dare you raise your voice to her!?"I was so surprised when Mr.Jung suddenly appeared in front of me.

I was about to pull him back because he looked like he was about to throw some punch but someone pulled me back too and when I turned to see who it is my tears dropped.

It's Krystal.

"Securities, take my dad before he punched that asshole and will you please ban that man from coming to this building? It's humiliating enough for the hotel's image that you let that man with no decency step foot in here." She said with full authority to the securities after she pulled me near the front desk station.