Chapter 25

A/N
Hi guys this is THE SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER. I hope you leave a lot of comments!

Jennie's PoV

It was very hard for me to walk away from Lisa after giving her a kiss on the cheek. I admit, I'm proud of that but knowing that she's going to Irene to take her out for dinner?

I would give anything to switch places with her right now. I miss Lisa so much, It has been hell for me.

I really wanted to go here in L.A. even after Lisa was away for only like a week. I wanted to go to her. I wanted to be with her. But my job is fucking hindering me from doing it.

Not to mention that my dad was very happy to know that I couldn't be with Lisa because I'm busy. I am still very angry with him. He's an asshole for real.

How can he not respect his own daughter's decisions for herself? I wanted to disown him but my mother begged me not to. But the next time he goes to disrespect Lisa again, I will not hesitate to slap him on his face.

"Have you seen Lisa?" I looked at the person who asked me that and it turns out to be Krystal.

She didn't know that Lisa went to have dinner with Irene?

"She went to date with Irene."

"A date?" Exactly my reaction but a bit calm.

Shit. Did I overreact earlier?

I nodded and she just nodded too like she's okay with it. She likes Lisa right? Her reaction is not normal!

"Don't stare at me like that doctor Kim. I have no worries about them going out together. They're only friends."She said like she just read my mind.

I stood straight and just nodded. It's already nine o'clock, almost late at night. The nurses that are assigned this morning to this counter we are in, went home and the night shift nurses just went on rounds so it's just basically the two of us here.

"Why do you like Lisa?"I asked.

She turned to me and raised a brow while I just kept on a poker face.

We're both speaking in English so there's no formal or informal way of speaking here unlike when speaking Korean.

"Why do you like Lisa?"She asked me back.

I shrugged.

"I don't like Lisa, I love her." I said and she went silent after hearing that.

Well, it's true. I love her. If not, then why am I even here, chasing her?

Honestly, I'm not threatened with Krystal. I just get annoyed when she gets clingy to Lisa like earlier.

She sang to her! That was so cringe, please.

"Doesn't matter, you're not together."She said and and rested her back on the counter and crossed her arms.

That made my blood boil a bit.

"Are you aware that Kai is here?" I asked.

Kai told me that maybe she's still mad to him that's why she now feels that she likes Lisa because Lisa has been with her through her rough times.

"Isn't that your ex?" She said and smirked.

"Not really,"I shrugged and remained my eye contact with her. "Do you like Lisa because you think both of you shares emotional support?" I said and smiled a bit.

Her jaw tightened as she stood straight.

"Do you feel threat-"

"Just so you know, her bestfriend named, Park Chaeyoung is her best emotional support. Even though they don't really meet everyday or once in a month, Lisa's first instinct to go to when she's sad is Chaeyoung. She's Lisa's other half."

"That's okay."She even smiled.

She seems to be a very intelligent woman. She's not easily provoked. Is that why Lisa likes to hangout with her?

"I've spent more years with Lisa than you did." She said and I nodded smiling.

"Yeah, I even heard that both of you are each other's safety wife but she didn't really give you a ring, didn't she?"I asked and casually pull out my necklace out of my shirt that has a ring pendant with it.

Yes, stare at it.

Lisa gave this to me not on our anniversary, Christmas, valentines, her birthday, or my birthday, but just on a normal day which made it more special.

That day is one of the most remarkable day of my life.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder that made me scared a bit because I'm not really the kind of person who likes to be touched if I'm not comfortable but when I looked who it is, I instantly calmed and let out a bigger smile.

"Hubby, I was looking for you everywhere!"It's Rosé.

She gave me a side hug so I reciprocate the action.  The fact, that I was just talking about how good if a friend she is and now she's here??

Is she here for Jackson's party tomorrow? Yeah, probably.

"Oh, hi Dr.Jung"She also greeted Krystal when she noticed her and that's just it

They both went for a hug and had a short conversation while I just excused myself in the side, not really curious of what they're talking about.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm getting late for my surgery, I guess I'll see you around girls."I heard Krystal say, bidding her goodbye since her name is getting called with the speaker now.

Even if I've only had a few interactions with Krystal I can tell that she's genuine person but I just really hate the fact that she's unconsciously or consciously using Lisa to make her ex jealous. It's just fuck up.

"Lisa's waiting in the car for us, she just sent me here to go and find you so she'd both drop us to the hotel we're staying." Chae told me right after Krystal walked away from  us.

"Have you been to her house?"I asked

"Yes, why?"

"Is it big?"

"Yes, wh- Wait, are you planning to go and have a sleepover with her?" She asked and I immediately nodded while smiling.

I've never been to Lisa's house. I am excited to be there!

"You don't have a chance, hubby. Sorry." She answered as we started walking out of the building.

I furrowed my brows. "Why not?" I asked and she chuckled looking at me.

"She wants to take it slow, remember? If you tell her that, she'll immediately say no because both of you might end up having sex."

Well, what's wrong with that.

"If we get aroused by each then why n–"

"For pete's sake hubby I don't really wanna hear it!" She cut me off that made me laugh.

But honestly, I just want to sleep and wake up again with Lisa beside me just like before. I want to be with her. It's not too much to ask, isn't?

---
A/N
One more chapter left!