Chapter 18

A/N
You guys left a lot of comments last chapter 😤😤 THANK YOU. I hope you'll be consistent with that.🥰

I'll try to update as much as possible!

Lisa's PoV

"Just keep silent if ever dad will scold you later. His health is bad these days so try not to give him a heart attack." I said as I let him enter the building first.

We're now here in the venue where Mr.Jung's birthday party is being held. And it wasn't me who convinced him to go here. It was dad. He received a call from dad earlier when we were talking.

"I'm a grown up. Stop telling me what to do." He said.

I raised a brow.

"Then act like it." I said that before I feel someone pulled me from behind.

I turned to see who it is and to be fair, I was really going to complain about who it was but being pulled by a pretty woman with a struggling face kinda delights me.

"You should've wore your sneakers instead of that heels," said and she raised a brow as she hook her hand on my arm. "You look good." I complimented.

"Likewise."She said

"I know."I said and she chuckled with that.

"Dad is there with your dad and with some people."Krystal said pointing at where her dad and mine is at.

My eyes only went to dad for a second and immediately got stole by a very beautiful woman beside him. She's wearing a black dress with no sleeves. She's standing in between my dad and Kai.

I know Kai is a handsome man and he is Jennie's girlfriend but will he please not put his hands on Jennie's waist when I am around? It hurts.

"Now, tell me, am I the only one who wants to go out of here?"My brother said as he look back to me and Jennie.

I ignored what he said as I let myself get drag by Krystal toward them.

"Lisa can't leave me alone here. I'm her date." She told my brother and he scoffed with that as he followed us.

"Lisa! Bam! Thank you for being here!"Mr.Jung greeted when he noticed us.

I bowed and handed him my gift. My brother did the same and greeted him happy birthday too.

I went to my dad and greet him with a hug too then Bambam did the same, only that, he got a long hug with dad because dad was mumbling something on his ear that I couldn't hear.

"Dr. Manoban." Kai offered his hand for a hand shake and I took it and nodded.

My eyes immediately went to Jennie after that and I didn't really expect she would do the same so I just nodded.

"This is my brother, Bambam. Bam, he's-"

"Jennie noona's new boyfriend. Yeah, I think I already know that."He said calmly with a tight smile as he shook hands with Kai.

My jaw fell.

Did he just-

I think at this moment I just want to be swallowed by the floor and die.

"Happy Birthday again Mr.Jung . Please uxcuse me and my father we will just have a talk."He said and walked out first.

How can he walk after he just said that!

"Stay with K."Dad told me after he tapped me and Krystal's shoulder.

I sighed.

I took a glance at Jennie who is already looking at me.