Chapter 11

Lisa's PoV

When I arrived at the hospital I was greeted by the residents and interns.

"Thank you."I thanked the guy who handed me a coffee.

"My name is Na Jaemin professor. I hope you'll be very generous to share your knowledge to me."I choked up at what he said.

P-professor?!

"There might be some misunderstanding here. I'm not a professor here I'm just a visiting doctor but don't worry I'll be happy to teach you."I clarified and they all nodded smiling a bit.

Are they smiling because I'm only a visiting doctor or because I'll be one of their professor in the mean time?

"You guys should probably start studying now. She's a terror one by the way."I heard someone spoke beside me and in my surprise it's Irene.

I immediately engulf her with a hug and after that I told that I told the resident who'll be assisting us to go and check Jackson then dismissed the others.

"Did you have breakfast? You're early." She asked and I took a glance on my watch and it says 7 AM.

"Not yet. You?"

"I haven't. Should we go eat first before going to Jackson? I think he's still asleep though."I nodded, agreeing with her.

I let her lead the way since she's the one who knows where the cafeteria is.

As we were on our way in the cafeteria almost all of the staffs are greeting her and since I'm beside her they greeted me too. I think my head is gonna break from this bowing and stuff bro. I'm not used to this anymore.

"Get everything you want. I'll pay."Irene said that made me stopped and faced her.

"You're so beautiful right now and I'm not even kidding."I said that made her laugh and slapped my shoulders.

I'm not only saying that because of the fact that she's treating me. She is truly beautiful.

I started telling the dishes that I want to the server since I'm first in line then I waited for Irene to be done so we could find a seat together.

"Lisa noona!!"

My brows furrowed, finding the person who just called my name.

"Why is your brother here?"I turned to Irene to ask her that.

"What are you- Why is that kid here?"She also asked when her eyes landed to her brother.

He is signaling us to come join their table but I got a bit hesitant when I saw the people that he's sharing with.

"Let's find another table."Irene said and tried to go the other way but I stopped her and whispered "It's okay."

She might have think that I'm gonna be uncomfortable and she's right. But there's nothing I can do much about this since we're working at the same hospital at the mean time.

"Professor, the patient is still asleep and remained stable."The doctor that gave me the coffee earlier reported to me after bowing.

I nodded.

"What's your name again?"I asked and bowed slightly to Kai and Jennie then Irene did the same.

"Na Jaemin, a fifth year neuro resident."He answered

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Go ahead get some food and join us here for breakfast."I said and he immediately obliged, smiling.

I sat down beside Mark as Irene sat across me with with her brother.