Chapter 24

A/N
You better leave some comments 🥲

Lisa's PoV

"I don't know about you Lis, but If I were you I would really need to go and apologize to Irene before she cuts me out of her life."Seulgi gave me an advice which I don't actually need.

She went barging in here in my office to give me some advices and stuff like that just because I forgot that it's her girlfriend's birthday and I forgot to greet her Yesterday.

"Have you seen me get out of this room since Yesterday, bear? I haven't even had a bath for pete's sake! This paper work is bullshit, I just want to heal some people!" I complained.

It's been three months since I came back here in L.A. and because I had a lot of patients it means I also got a lot of paperwork to do.

For a higher ranking doctor like me I have a privilege to ask some of the residents to do my paperwork but unfortunately, their exam is coming in a week now so all they do is study.

"Then take a rest for the day fool!"She complained back.

I closed my eyes for a moment to calm myself. Fuck.

"It's already morning?"I asked and she looked at me with disappointment.

So that means Irene's birthday was two but not one day ago? I didn't realize the time since Seulgi just randomly barge in my office and give me some snacks and that with no really particular time.

I opened my drawer and get my watch to see the time and shit.

It's been like 52 hours since I had a shower? Fucking gross.

"After I get some sleep, I'll take Irene out for dinner. Is that good with you or no because your ass is jealous?"I teased and stand up from my seat.

"Just make sure you take home some food for me and we'll be okay,"She said and I nodded smiling."And please don't do some flattering stuff and something like that okay? I just got her so please don't take her away from me."

I only chuckled in response and get a towel from my locker. I need to shower before I get out of this room.

"Should I clean a bit here? It's so fucking messy."

"Just the eating table, don't touch anything on my desk." I said and she nodded.

Seulgi, are you only doing this because I clean your office sometimes too?

"Thanks bear." I said and finally went to the bathroom.

I took my time taking a shower to clean every inch of my body and face, so do as my hair. After all that I just wore some hoodie, a coat to layer because it's a bit cold, black pants and a pair of white shoes.

Should I go to Irene and tell her about my plans with her personally or I'll just text her about it?

The fact that she's probably a bit mad at me right now is leaving me with a great choice that is to go to her personally.

I started walking to where her office is and made a couple stop to greet back some of my colleagues. When I am finally infront of her office I was about to open it but I was surprised when the door opened and I almost got bumped into this guy who's on a wheelchair.

"Why are you here?"I asked Jackson who's currently grinning.

"Why are you here?"He asked back.

"That's too obvious for me to answer. Go aside, you're on the way."I said and since he's not moving, I pushed him away myself.