Chapter 15

Lisa's PoV

Why... Why on earth did I even agree to this. I could have prepared myself for this but it's too late for that now..

Fuck this.

"Why do you look uncomfortable?"I heard the woman asked beside me. She only whispered that to me since the adults are currently having a conversation.

"K, will you come up with a reason so we could runaway from this situation please.."I whispered back to Krystal and she just stared at me for a second before nodding.

"Jake eat slowly, no one's going to steal your food!"I heard Jessica unnie scolded Jake beside her.

Jake was invited by Krystal since her sister, Irene, can't come because  she's going back to LA tonight for some important reason.

We are here in a private room in this exclusive restaurant. I was swayed to go here by Krystal's dad earlier. I wanted to say no but it seemed like he wasn't going to leave me alone if I didn't want to come.

He saw me talking to a nurse and by that time Krystal is still doing a surgery and no one had to back me up so I just agreed.

"You know, I'm curious. Since my daughter and Lisa met in medschool, how'd you and your boyfriend meet?"Mr. Jung asked Jennie who's sitting across me.
She's sitting in between of her dad and Kai.

I glanced at Jennie and in my surprised she's looking at me too.

We were on our way to this room and we saw them and I don't know how, but Jennie's dad offered that we should have dinner all together and K's dad agreed. K's dad is not a businessman but a doctor, how the fuck did even Mr.Jung and Mr.Kim meet?

"What's with the sudden question dad."Jessica unnie who's sitting on my right, lightly scolded her dad.

But I'm also curious about it.

How did Kai and Jennie meet?

"I don't know the details but Jennie told me before that they met in Paris." It was Mr.Kim who answered.

"It's destiny."Kai answered

"How romantic! So tell me, when's the wedding!?"Mr. Jung asked that made me froze and just stared at my plate while I hear someone coughed.

I thought it was Kai but it's Jake, who got choked by his food.

This kid really...

"I'm sorry, It's just that, Doctor Kim is almost as the same age as my sister and yet she's not married. I'm worried for her.." I don't know if he's serious of what he said since he's controlling his laugh and with that I heard Krystal chuckle beside me that also made me chuckle a bit, as well as Jessica unnie.

"Unnie, don't laugh with us. Remember, you and Irene are in the same age."Krystal reminded her sister and I swear, I felt like I was dying from holding back my laughter because If I laugh, she's going to torture me.

The adults laughed at what Krystal said that also made us laugh. It's like a domino effect and It is funny, really.

"I don't mind my first born getting married late since she's still on her phase of finding her true love. Well, for sure, my second daughter Krystal is going to be married first."This time, it was Krystal who got choked up with her food and in my surprised me and Kai was racing to hand a water to Krystal. But in the end he let me and sat back.

He's fast. Him and Jennie were talking and I didn't even know he was paying attention to us.

"Who's the lucky person?"Mr.Kim asked.