Chapter 26

A/N
This is the last chapter so make sure to leave some comments! 💞

Lisa's PoV

"You're going to the party?"Seulgi asked 

"I'm not sure yet."I said as I put the hair blower down and the hairbrush.

I just took a shower to feel refreshed and clean. I only operated one surgery today but it was ten hours long, probably why I feel a bit tired. 

"Why are you here? You need something?" Why did I even ask that.

She made my office her hangout room whenever she's exhausted or something. I did the surgery with her so I think she feels pretty tired too.

"Nothing. I just want to- Why is your couch so comfortable anyway?!"She said like she's complaining or something.

"Should I buy you one too so you'll stop barging in here whenever you want?" She chuckled with that and sat comfortably as she face me.

"I saw Krystal and Kai hanging out in the cafeteria yesterday. Are they back together?"

"I don't know,"I said and as I put on my blazer. "If they are then that's cool."

"Yeah, I thought so too,"She said nodding. "You know, I've always shipped you two together but when I see you standing beside Jennie or whenever we talk about her your aura is very different. She makes you happy at the same time sad but that's just love. I understand it now. She's here for you, isn't she?" I nodded while smiling.

"If you were in my position, would you go back to your ex after being separated for ten long years?" I asked, curious.

She gave me a look offended look that made me confused. Did I say something terribly wrong?

"It's not like you wanted to leave her. And even if after those long years of being away from each other, when the feelings are still there, then why not? It's not a crime for being in love with the same person you are with years ago, isn't?" I can't help but keep smiling.

Where are those words coming from. I've always noticed that Seulgi is really a sweet person but she's not the verbal type at all. It's all actions which is very interesting. This is so new and I'm liking it. She's turning into a new leaf!

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder." I mumbled.

I read that quote in a library I went to in New York. I thought it's ridiculous but now it's totally different.

I said my goodbye to Seulgi and exited my office. I don't mind her taking a nap on my couch since she's not a messy person or anything like that.

"Is that a mad face I see?"I playfully said as I playfully mirrored her expression.

She was frowning.

"You're going to the party?"

"Maybe. But you, you should go."I answered as I help Krystal with the other bag that she's carrying.

"Kai invited me to go to the party with him."

"Then you should go!"I said and it sounded so excited that I anticipated.

I just really want her to be happy.

"Lisa, I'm sorry." She suddenly said and pulled me to face her.

"Huh? What for?"I asked confused.

I continued to put the last bag to her trunk and close it. I focused my attention to her this time.

"I really mean it when I said I have feelings for you but my feelings for Kai is just different. And I-"