Chapter 14

Lisa's PoV

FLASHBACK

"You waited for me."Jennie said, surprised, that I am still here.

Well, I was complaining earlier that her spa day is taking too long. I was actually gonna join her on her spa day but I had other plans to do here in the mall.

So we came in here together and we let each other do our thing.

"Of course. You're my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Who?"She asked, teasing me, so I took my phone out from my pocket and put it on my ear and started to walk away from her, acting like I was on the phone with someone.

I heard a laugh from my back and my shirt got pulled making me go back to her.

"I thought you already left me. I was so ready to not talk to you for a month for it."She said as she fix some parts of what I am wearing.

"A month? No-uh, I don't think you can do that babe. You're just giving yourself hell."I said making her chuckle.

Knowing how clingy she is to me, I don't think she'll survive not talking to me for a month.

"Shut up."She said that also made me chuckle.

I leaned on to give her a peck on the cheek and put my hands on her waist as I scan her.

She's glowing. I think I should have some pamper day for me soon. I'm so hagard because of this medical hell school.

"What the hell? Why are you so pretty!?"I complimented in a joking way that made her roll her eyes but smiled after that.

"Stop flirting with me."She said like she didn't like it at all.

Tss..

"It's very windy outside. Turn around. I'll tie your hair."I said and she immediately obliged.

I started to do the thing and while doing it she spoke.

"Did you do this with your past girlfriends too?"

My brows furrowed and I let her face me because I am done tying her hair anyway.

"This is my first time doing it for someone. What made you say so?"

She smiled and gently touched my forehead to make my furrowed brows undone.

"Nothing. I just wondered,"She said."But will you do this too to anyone?"

"Do you want me to promise to you that you're only going to be the person that I will be tying its hair?"I asked and she didn't have to answer it at all since it's all written on her face that she only wants me to do that to her.

I guess it's our new thing.

"Sure, I promise."I said and she nodded smiling.

"Wait for me. I'll just pay."She said and walked away but I pulled her back by her wrist and get the bags that she is holding.

"I already did. Let's go. I'm so hungry!"I said pulling her but I stopped and bursts out laughing because of how her lips is pouting.

So cute.

"You just bought me a bag Yesterday and now you paid for me again!? You're spoiling me too much!"She complained

"Baby I don't mind."I said and no matter how she tried to cover that smile of hers, she still failed to do it.

"I know and it's annoying but anyway, thank you my love."She said and tiptoed to kiss my cheek making me smile.

END OF FLASHBACK