Chapter 3

Lisa's PoV

Last night, I was like an actor, acting like I need to get an oscar award because Seulgi has been studying every actions or expressions I make. She asked me what's wrong last night and since she already know that something is wrong, I couldn't lie. I only told her I'll be fine.

She didn't ask for more details because she knew that if I want to share it, I would and if not, then no.

I feel bad for making her worry like that so I took her to dinner and try to smile as much as possible while we share some stories like nothing happened then we both went back to our hotel room and I lie on my separate bed with a heavy heart, silently cried myself to sleep. It's good that despite having the same hotel room with Seulgi, we both still have our own separate bedrooms.

There's nothing worse than meeting a perfect person at the wrong time.

Today, I didn't really want to wake up early but stupid me agreed to do something that is out my morals, personally. But I'm a professional so I should subside those.

"Jake's expecting to hangout with us today. I'll be out by lunch, will you be out by then too?"Seulgi informed me.

"Shit."I mumbled.

"Why? Too tired to babysit a teenager?"She chuckled.

"I don't think he can wait 'till lunch, expecting that I brought my vintage varsity jacket for him."

"Yeah, he's really excited about that."

"I forgot to put it in my luggage ."I said getting frustrated.

"You need to get your explanations ready then."She said teasingly.

Irene's brother,Jake, is the type to sulk if he won't get what he wants. Spoiled? No. He can't really be called like that. He sulk would and complain about it for like one minute then move on.

Jake's PoV

"Jake, would you like me to accompany you inside?"My butler asked once again making me sigh for the nth time this morning.

"I told you, I would be okay! I'm gonna be with Lisa and Seulgi noona. I'll be safe. So go enjoy the rest of the day, hyung!"I said shoving him away but he didn't move a bit and just ignored what I said.

I don't really need a personal butler since I can defend myself but my father's too protective! He insisted for me to have one. I just agreed anyway, I know he only wants to protect my since I'm living far away from him and my sister.

Well, I'm not really alone. I know mom's looking at me right now from the clouds. I consider her as my 24 hour bodyguard.

Do souls in the heaven sleep? I'm really curious about that.

"Fine, but stay from a distance!"I said and he nodded.

A few employees the recognizes me greeted me with a smile and I reciprocated the action. They're so kind.

Is it because I own 5% of this hospital? I thought that's only a secret between me and the board directors? Did they perhaps snitch on me!?

Aish! I don't like being praised or worship with things I didn't work hard for!

"Jake!"I heard someone called my name and I already recognized its voice but I can't seem to find Seulgi noona until she waved her hands at me. She's wearing her all over scrubs that's why I can't seem to recognize her earlier.

I smiled brightly running toward her direction then engulf her with a hug.

"Coffee?"I handed her the coffee I bought for both her and Lisa noona but I can't seem to find her.