Chapter Fifteen

Two weeks later, I was about to leave to go see Kurt when I suddenly thought of something. 'Kurt would be so happy if I brought him his guitar. Surely that's allowed there?' I thought to myself. I was going to bring it and find out anyway. I also wrote a song out of boredom and wanted to play it for Kurt. He seemed pretty down the last few times I went to visit. Be he always assured me he was gonna be alright and that all he wanted was to get out of there so he could be here with me. He kept telling me he wanted to experience and go through every moment of this pregnancy with me. I had a doctors appointment coming up, and hopefully Kurt would be out of there in time to come with me. The drive to the rehab facility was becoming way too familar. I didn't even have to think about which way to go anymore. It was drilled into my mind. I grabbed the guitar from the backseat and walked up to the front desk in the main lobby. "Hi, um. I just have a question about something." I asked, nervously. "Go ahead, sweetie." The receptionist kindly answered. "Well, my boyfriend is in here and I wanted to surprise him and bring him his guitar. I didn't know if that was allowed or not here." I mumbled as I bit my lip. "Sure! Of course. You're Jade, right?" She asked, smiling. "Um, excuse me? How did you know my name?" I asked, confused. "You look exactly like the girl that Mr. Cobain describes." She smiled kindly. "I'm one of his nurses. He talks about you all the time. Always saying how much he wants to get better and out of here so he can be with you and your little bun in the oven. Congratulations, by the way." She smiled and patted me on the arm. I grinned. "Thank you so much, um Debbie." I said as I read her name tag. "You're too kind." I smiled. "No problem sweetheart, if you need anything i'm here to talk." She assured me. "Well, how is Kurt doing? I don't think he tells me everything because he doesn't want me to worry. " I asked her. "He's making very good procress. He's just been pretty sick lately, withdrawal symptoms can be a nasty thing to battle. He's a tough one though, he's gonna be just fine." She smiled.  I thanked her again and headed to Kurt's room. I only knocked once before the door quickly flew open. Kurt pretty much knew who was knocking by now. He engulfed me in his arms. "I have a surprise for you sitting outside the door." I grinned. He squinted his eyes at me and smirked before walking outside the door to see what it was. "Fuck yes! Thank you so much babe!" He grinned and grabbed my face, kissing me. "Of course, but there's another surprise." I smiled up at him. "You sneaky, sneaky girl. What is it?" He asked as he stared at me with excited, bright blue eyes. Kurt looked kinda sick, but he still showed so much emotion and passion. He was still so full of life, even if every ounce of his energy was drained. You could see it in his eyes. I smiled at him and sat down on his bed, grabbing the guitar from his hands. I tuned it a little and began playing the song I had written. When it ended, I looked up at him a little nervously. He was smiling so big and his eyes were full of excitement and love. "Jade, that was amazing. God, why are you perfect? I love you so much, it makes me sick. " He said as he sat down next to me. "I think our baby feels the same way about me. I've had the worst morning sickness, it sucks." I said as I looked down at the baby bump that was barely there.  Kurt placed his hand on it. "Stop making your mommy sick, its not nice." He said. I laughed. "I have a doctors appointment next week. I hope you'll be out to come with me." I said, nervously. "I hope so too. " Kurt mumbled as he rested his head on my shoulder. I thought about everything that was happening. It was a lot to deal with, but still somehow I felt so incredibly lucky.