Chapter Forty Nine

Being with Kurt and Frances was the only thing that filled the giant hole in my heart. Each day was becoming a bit easier, and I was honestly really looking forward to getting married. Wedding plans were in the mix, and it was definitely keeping me busy and distracted from the pain. The guys had a show tonight for the first time in awhile, and I asked my mom to watch Frances. What we all needed was a good night out like the old times. I was downstairs in the kitchen making Frances some food when I heard Kurt calling me from upstairs.
"Hey Jade! C'mere a sec!" Kurt's voice definitely sounded a bit mischievous and I immediately knew he was up to something. I smiled as I lifted Frances up.
"Lets go see what daddy's up to now." She smiled as I carried her up the stairs. I walked into our bedroom and immediately burst out laughing. Kurt was standing there in a pink, frilly dress with a mischievous grin planted across his face.
"How's this for the wedding? Does it make me look fat? Too much pink?" He asked, pretending to be concerned. I couldn't stop laughing and even Frances started to giggle.
"Oh yeah, Kurt. You're looking a bit chubby. I think we need to put you on a diet." I smiled, rolling my eyes. He grinned and took Frances from my arms. She giggled and my heart was melting all over the place.
"Doesn't daddy look like a pretty princess, Bean?" I laughed, walking over to the both of them. She grinned and pulled a piece of frilly fabric off the dress, tossing it in the floor. Kurt gasped and pretended to be upset.
"Now you listen here little lady! I gotta marry your pretty mommy in this dress!" Kurt smiled, tickling her and eyeballing me.
"Kurt are you fucking serious?!" I laughed, almost falling to the floor. He smiled, obviously glad to see me laughing again.
"Nah, but I am wearing it to the show tonight." He replied, smiling. I kissed his face and nuzzled my head against his neck. He smelled amazing.
"I love how you smell." I told him, kissing his neck and all along his perfect jawline.
"We're gonna be really late if you keep doing that." He smiled, wrapping an arm around me and caressing my waist. He gently sat Frances down in the floor with her toys, and pulled me close to him, staring at me dead in the eyes. I would never get used to those eyes. They would forever take my breathe away and I was completely fine with that.
"Ya know, Frances will be with my mom till the morning. We have tonight allll alone." I said in my best seductive voice, kissing his neck again. He grabbed my face and kissed me so passionately my legs got weak. Our bodies pressed together tightly as our tongues collided. We kissed for a good minute before he pulled away slowly, our foreheads resting together.
"There's more where that came from." He said softly, a smirk appearing on his face. Kurt put the light back in me. And I had a feeling tonight, that light would become flames. I smiled at the thought. I checked the time and didn't realize how late it was becoming. I quickly got Frances ready, then myself. I chose a rather tight fitting dark red dress and some ripped up tights with my Docs. I tossled my hair a bit, trying to look as sexy as possible and put on a little makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and Kurt's jaw almost hit the floor.
"You..you look..holy fuck. I'm really lucky. You're beautiful, Jade." He said, his blue eyes on fire. I smiled as my heart sank. He made me feel like a little school girl. We were soon out the door and quickly dropped Frances off at my mom's. I hated leaving her, and I could tell it bothered Kurt too. But, with everything that happened, Kurt and I desperately needed a night to ourselves, and my mom was off drugs and great with Frances, and she needed some time with her granddaughter. We arrived at the venue and Shelli greeted me with a hug as we walked through the backstage doors. She handed me a glass of wine and I gladly took it. Kurt was quickly putting on the pink dress and I thought Shelli was gonna die of laughter. She was obviously a bit drunk already. The guys had to be on stage in 5 minutes and Kurt wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a kiss. I grinned as I noticed my lipstick was smeared across his face, and an idea sparked my mind.
"Here, put this on!" I said, quickly grabbing the lipstick from my bag. He laughed and was totally up for the idea. I quickly, but carefully applied it to his lips and couldn't help but laugh. I kissed his cheek, leaving a perfect lip print in the dead center.
"Go break a leg, Cobain." I smiled as the stage manager let the guys know it was time. He gave me one last kiss and was off to perfom what I knew would be a great show. Shelli and I watched from the side stage, dancing our asses off. It felt great to be doing this again. I was already on my fourth glass of wine and was pretty tipsy at this point. I caught Kurt glancing over at me and smiling in between songs. He was so fucking cute that it melted me. I blew him a kiss at one point when he was getting a drink of water and he winked at me. I didn't know what had happened in the past few hours, but our love had somehow got a flame sparked up again and I couldn't have been happier. Shelli looked at me, smirking. I looked at her, confused.
"What is it Shell?" I asked, taking another sip of wine. She grinned, looking at Kurt, then looking back at me.
"Oh, nothing. You guys seem a lot happier. Either that or you're really horny for each other." She laughed, spilling some wine.
"Shell!!" I laughed and nudged her in the arm.
"Oh please, Jade. You guys are totally gonna fuck tonight, I can tell." She laughed hysterically, obviously really drunk at this point. After thinking about it, I was pretty drunk myself, especially after not drinking for so long. The guys ended the show with "Negative Creep" and Shelli and I were jumping around everywhere. I was having such a blast, it was exactly what I needed. We made our way backstage again and Kurt appeared a few moments later, quickly changing out of the dress as sweat dripped down his forehead. His mop of blonde hair was wet with sweat and I couldn't deny how sexy he looked. He sat down next to me and I handed him a joint and a glass of wine. He smiled and gladly took them.
"You sounded so good out there, I loved it." I told him as he finished the glass of wine and poured himself another one. He smiled at me and pulled me closer. Our eyes lingered for a moment before our lips crashed together. My breathing got heavier as the kiss intensified. I needed him. I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly pulled away and smirked. He smiled at me.
"You're up to something, what is it?" He asked, playing with my hair.
"Lets go somewhere." I whispered, kissing his neck. He smirked as we stood up.
"Like where?" He asked, confused as I took his hand and led him across the room and out the door.
"You'll see." I said seductively, looking behind me at his lit up face. I didn't know what had gotten in to me, but I was liking it and I'm pretty sure Kurt wouldn't object to my crazy idea.