Chapter Nineteen

We arrived at the party and there was a shit ton of people there. It was sorta a shocker. "Kurt! How's the baby?! Any names yet?" A reporter asked, shoving a microphone in Kurt's face. "She's great, yeah. We're naming her Clementine after Jade's great, great grandmother." He said, serious as can be. I looked away and tried not to burst out laughing. We continued walking through the party and Dave and Krist were attacking thr food table. "Kiwis! My precious kiwis!" Dave said as he picked a handful of fruits up and held them like babies. I was laughing my ass off. "Mr. Cobain, we are so excited to meet this beautiful lady of yours finally! How are you Jade?" Another reporter shoved a microphone in my face. "Um, i'm great thank you. Just feeling very pregnant." I said, awkwardly as I placed my hand on my stomach. Kurt protectively put his arm around me and we walked over to a table and sat down. Another reporter found Kurt and asked him some questions about the album and i told him I had to pee and would be right back. On my way to the bathroom, I noticed that Krist and Dave had started a food fight. "You guys! You're gonna get kicked out of your own party." I laughed as they continued to throw food. Shelli joined in with them and asked me to join, but I told them I was headed to the bathroom. A woman with short, blonde hair and red lipstick who I was prettt sure was from the band "Hole" walked out of the bathroom as I was going in. 'Was that Courtney Love?' I asked myself as I walked into a stall. I checked my face in the mirror before leaving the bathroom and was feeling pretty confident. On my way back to Kurt, I saw him sitting with the blonde girl that passed me in the bathroom. They were just talking about what I guessed was music until I saw her plant a big kiss right on his lips. Tears filled my eyes as my heart rate increased and anger boiled inside of me. I hurried over to them. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I asked, pissed. "Just taking what's mine, Jade doll." Courtney said in a bitchy tone. "He's MINE, you fucking bitch. I'm carrying his fucking child. Why don't you go bag to the bathroom and take what's yours, you left your pills in there you dope slut." I said angrily as Kurt sat there, not knowing what to do. Courtney seemed shocked by my words and stood up. "Ya know, I'd fucking hit you right now but you're pregnant and I'm not really in the jail mood right now." She said, extremely close to my face. "Leave her the fuck alone, Courtney. " Kurt said as he pulled me away gently. Courtney rolled her eyes. "Whatever, you can have him, bitch." She walked away. I looked at Kurt, wanting an explanation. "I am so sorry baby. She just came over here and acted like she owned me and took control. I don't want her, I only want you. She kissed me and I felt nothing. With you, I feel magic." Kurt said seriously as my eyes filled with tears. My hormones were not helping the situation. He held me close when all of a sudden I heard a bunch of yelling. Sure enough, it was Dave and Krist being thrown out of their own party. Apparently, security didn't even realize they were in the band. Kurt had to go let them know they were in Nirvana and they were let back in. I burried my face into Kurt's chest. "Well, tonight has been all too interesting but honestly i'm just ready to go home." I sighed. "Me too." He mumbled as we headed out the door.