Chapter Fifty

"Jade where the hell are we going?" Kurt chuckled as I led him through a dark alleyway. "Shhh. Don't worry about it." I smirked, looking behind me at him. His blue eyes were shining so bright, even in the dark. We approached an abandoned building surrounded by another building that had gone out of business. 'Perfect.' I thought to myself as I smiled and grabbed his belt loop, pulling him to me as I leaned against the brick wall. "What the fuck are you doing, Jade?" He smiled, excitement and confusion filling his eyes. I kissed his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt a shiver run through him and he grabbed my face, kissing me roughly. Our bodies pressed together against the wall as our tongues danced and I could feel he was a little more than excited. I tugged at his belt and he smirked. "You sure you wanna do this here?" His blue eyes shined in the darkness as he tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. I frantically nodded my head yes, out of breath from our makeout session. He smiled and lifted me up, cradling me against the wall with my legs around his waist. He slid his hand up my thigh, gently caressing it with his callused fingers. A chill ran through me as I crashed my lips into his once again. Before I knew it, my dress was slid halfway up and I was half naked in an alleyway with the man I love. I jerked his pants down and pulled him closer, forcing him into me ,causing a moan to escape his thin, perfect lips. Our bodies moved in unison as we devoured every last inch of each other. My fingers tangled in his sweaty hair as I kissed down his jawline. He kissed every inch of my skin that he could reach. It was pure bliss, electrifying. I couldn't help but moan his name and it sent him into a frenzy. "Oh fuck!" He groaned, so loud that it echoed down the alley. I smirked, trying not to laugh as our movements became more urgent. "God, I love you." He whispered into my ear. I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck and shivered in ecstasy. "I fucking love you, Kurt." I whispered as our movements became faster. He kissed me roughly, with so much passion as we reached our peak and collapsed into each others arms. He smiled, caressing my face. "Jade, that was fucking hot. Too hot." He smirked, out of breath. I smiled and kissed him. We stood there a few minutes, holding each other when I suddenly noticed a stinging all down my back. I winced. "What's wrong? You okay?" Kurt asked, concern in his eyes. "Yeah, my back just burns." I said as I lit up a cigarette. He gently turned me around and held my hair up to examine my back. "Oh shit, Jade. You're all scraped up. I'm so sorry. I shoulda been easier, knowing there was a brick wall behind you." He frowned. I grabbed his face and looked dead into his eyes. "Listen to me, Cobain. You don't have a damn thing to be sorry for. That was amazing." I smiled, pulling him in for another kiss. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "We should probably get back, they probably think we got kidnapped or something." I smiled, taking Kurt's hand. The walk back was actually sort of romantic. The night sky was brightly lit up with stars and the moon beamed brightly. We arrived backstage once again and the guys were just getting ready to leave. They all gasped when they saw us. I looked at Kurt, confused. Krist burst out laughing like a child and was now pointing at the both of us. Shelli's jaw was hanging open. "You guys totally fucked somewhere, look at yourselves!" Krist laughed hysterically, leading us to a mirror. I immediately blushed when I realized my hair was messed up and the both of us had lipstick on our faces. Kurt's hair was sticking up everywhere and he blushed as I was sent into a fit of laughter. We cleaned ourselves up a little and agreed to go to the bar awhile with the guys. We sat at the bar listening to a shitty band all laughing at each other like the old days. I missed this. It reminded me so much of when Kurt and I first met. Krist was in the middle of a conversation with Kurt when Shelli pulled me next to her. "So where'd you guys get it on at?" She smiled, trying not to laugh. "An alley against a brick wall." I replied without hesitation, shrugging my shoulders as if it were nothing interesting at all. She about choked on her drink and I laughed. "Damn Jade! What's gotten into you?!" She nudged me in the arm and laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "I'm not sure, but I don't think Kurt minds." I grinned, looking over at him. I winked and he smiled that adorable little smirk of his. I would never get used to his beauty. I didn't care if it was weird to call a man beautiful, because that's exactly what Kurt was and it melted me everytime I saw him. I suddenly felt the urge to pee and I told Shelli I'd be right back. Kurt was still engulfed in conversation with Krist and Dave about the band and I didn't wanna interrupt, so I headed through some doors and into the bathroom. As soon as I was opening the door, a strong hand grabbed me by the arm. "You're gorgeous, care for a drink?" A deep, drunken voice said. My heart accelerated from fear as I turned around. "Um, no thanks my boyfriend is right outside." I mumbled, hoping it'd make him go away. But, he didn't. He grabbed me roughly and pinned me to the wall. 'Oh god, what do I do, what do I do?' I panicked inside my head. I took a deep breath and kicked him in the balls, making a run for it. I only got far enough to slightly open the door before he grabbed my feet. I shoved the door open with one hand and screamed, hoping someone would hear me. "Kurt!!!! Help!!! Please!!!" I screamed so loud it hurt my throat, but I didn't care. He must've heard me. He burst through the door, pure terror and anger on his face. "Get the fuck off her." He growled, gritting his teeth. I had never seen Kurt so pissed before. Before I knew it, Kurt was on the ground slinging punches at a guy five times his size. The large man reached for something in his pocket and my heart stopped when I realized what it was. A knife.