chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"

Eva's POV

Can I have a dance with my wife?" It wasn't a question but a ordered.

His voice was dark the usual and hearing his voice one question crossed by mind.

"Sure, she is all yours"

"Ofcourse "

With a fake smile he turned to me with nothing but anger in his eyes which scare thr shit out of me. And one doubt got stronger.

"Is he really jealous "

But I don't get much time to ponder much on it as my husband who was in front of my grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him with a great force.

I landed on his chest straight and hit my head on that. With a frown I looked up at him who is acting quite unusual.

But before I can say anything again he just gripped my waist tightly that I am sure he will leave bruises there and guided my one hand on his chest. I bite my lips because I was experiencing his rock hard chest under my hand with this much intimacy for the first time. And then holded my one hand in his. I was only reaching little above his shoulders even when I was in heels and that's why I felt soo damm much intimidated by him.

My cheeks were burning because of the closeness but my husband was seems likr busy with hus thoughts.

He was just looking at me, like only at me and I was looking everywhere other then him. His heated gaze was making me squirm on my spot. We were moving our body on the music slowly and the husband of mine was just gripping my waist tightly and was pulling me to him. Our almost every part was touching each other and was looking at me with a hard expression.

I gulp when even after 5 minute he didn't looke away, he was clenching his jaw and face was hard. I was feeling his heartbeats where my hand was and I can say that were memeking mine.

All the time I didn't dare to utter a single word because I know he was anger about something and I know better not to mess with him now.

He too didn't utter a single words, just harsh breath and his heated gaze solely on me.

Is he angry with me?

But I didn't anything wrong?

Or I did?

The mere thought left me in horror as his angry mode self come to my mind making me frozen. When I didn't moved on the music he opened his mouth.

"What happene wife? Any problem"
His tone was exactly what I an scared off. Clam and low, heavy and husky.

As he said I looked up at him, he was looking down at me with a knowing small smile. It made me clear that he know what I was thinking and somewhere i was conformed too that whatever I was thinking is.....right

Seeing his small and knowing smile I was sure, I was in trouble,I gulped when I saw him looking away from me with a smirk making me nervous.

We were still dancing but I was only thinking what I did that that made him upset.

After like 2 minute the music stopped and we step out of the dancing floor. As soon as we were out a group of people come to us or I must say at him who just harden his expression. I just stand there feeling extremely unwanted and was thinking about what I did wrong But I think he understood that I wasn't liking it all so he excused himself and silently dragged me alone with him to a table.

He made me sit there and then lean to my height and then whispered

"Just sit here and don't talk to anyone eles. And wife dare you to disobey me this time,it will not end well"