[ CHAPTER 001 ]

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Lisa cross her legs as stare at the male that are kneeling in front of her. He is looking down on his lap as he keep whispering "Please, spare me..."

Lisa let out a sigh before speaking up "Who sent you?" The male shake his head "I don't know, I really don't, the person just e-mail me, saying that if I get to kill you I will get money."

Lisa scoff at the statement before staring down at the male "You, a drug addict really thought that you could kill me? What make you think so? Because I'm a woman?"

"Please spare me, ma'am." He say as he burst into tears. Lisa bring up her palm, as Jimin place a silver gun on it. Lisa stare at the gun and show it towards the male.

"This is a gun." She say as she bring up her palm once again and this time Seokjin placed a sharp knife in her palm. She show the palm on his face "And this is a knife."

Lisa lean towards his face "Which one did you prefer for me to use to kill you?" She ask but the male just cry and shake his head "No, please, spare me."

"You didn't answer my question." She reply in annoyance before glancing at her watch "You know what, I'll just use a gun, I have a meeting and this would be much faster."

She say as she pick up the gun and place it at the male's forehead, both Jimin and Seokjin flutter their eyes close when Lisa pull the trigger three times. The male drop to the ground, dead.

Lisa put the gun on the table before walking away and say "Clean it up, I'll drive myself." Jimin glance at Seokjin who just sigh before glancing at Lisa who had leave the room.

Jimin look at her sadly, it had been 5 years since everything. Lisa wasn't like before, She changed. She built up a wall around her, pushing everyone out from her life.

She prefer to be alone, She want to be alone most of the time. She never open herself up anymore even to her own mother, she would just talk about business.

She rarely smiles because she don't have any reason to. She always surround herself with works, works and works. She occupied herself with something else every time.

She's broken but she don't want to ask for help.

Lisa get in her car as she finally let out a breath. She lean her head on the sit as she took a deep breath once again. Her breath hitch as she just flutter her eyes close.

Things had been quit rough for her this few weeks, people had been sending someone to kill her and she is getting so much pressure from everywhere.

She wanted to cry but she knew that she couldn't. People these days saw her tears as weakness, she can't be weak, not now, never.

If she is being honest, behind those cold look of hers are just a fragile heart. She built a strong wall so that people won't be able to get through and touch the fragile heart cuz she knew...